Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. James DeGale Being Explored For Sept. 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saunders knows how to play the game. Can’t blame him. Hold on to the belt & maximize your earnings while you can. Murray need to understand that he simply isn’t worth the risk. Saunders can get a nice check vs Degale without risking his belt & can still get a possible payday vs Clenelo or GGG

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      Saunders is not too far from a massive fight at MW against the winner of GGG vs Canelo so, why do this? He has plenty of time to move up in weight and it would be a mistake in my opinion.
      Notice how all of the talk about the fight from the Forum has come from one source, Tom Loeffler; no mention of anything from Frank Warren, no Twitter mentions from Billy Joe Saunders, etc.

The Forum for August 25th may have been the date that Loeffler had with HBO, but the actions by Frank Warren make it pretty clear that the fight wasn't as close to a for sure thing as Loeffler tried to push in the press.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        Eubank is under warren too? Damn. Then you are right, i think eubank can pull the upset degale is trash.
        He's not.

But Eubank is in a tough place. Who's going to give him.an opportunity? I think he would jump at the chance to get back in with top level opposition.

Comment

Normally I'd shake my head at this kind of division jump, but imo he should go for it. Degale has the look of a broken man, Saunders has more than enough ability to outbox him.

Comment

We all know BJS is fat at the moment and Degale is shot to pieces but I think Degale might be able to grapple his way to a decision here. He might have shook off the injury and ring rust by now

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Notice how all of the talk about the fight from the Forum has come from one source, Tom Loeffler; no mention of anything from Frank Warren, no Twitter mentions from Billy Joe Saunders, etc.

The Forum for August 25th may have been the date that Loeffler had with HBO, but the actions by Frank Warren make it pretty clear that the fight wasn't as close to a for sure thing as Loeffler tried to push in the press.
              Actions like what, Saunders pulling out against Murray? It was obvious something was in the pipeline don’t let your hate for ggg blind you.

Comment

I'd rather see Degale VS Eubank Jnr.

Saunders should focus on GGG, Canelo or even Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  Actions like what, Saunders pulling out against Murray? It was obvious something was in the pipeline don’t let your hate for ggg blind you.
                  Billy Joe Saunders may have actually picked up a legit injury.

All I'm saying is that Tom Loeffler was the only party in any of this saying that a deal was already in hand for August 25th had they not gotten the Alvarez rematch; didn't hear anything from Abel Sanchez or Golovkin, didn't hear anything from Frank Warren, didn't hear anything from Billy Joe Saunders.

Take that as you want

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Billy Joe Saunders may have actually picked up a legit injury.

All I'm saying is that Tom Loeffler was the only party in any of this saying that a deal was already in hand for August 25th had they not gotten the Alvarez rematch; didn't hear anything from Abel Sanchez or Golovkin, didn't hear anything from Frank Warren, didn't hear anything from Billy Joe Saunders.

Take that as you want
                    I don’t believe that injury for a minute. From when he pulled out I expected something was up. I do think frank confirmed and agreement was in place but I don’t remember where I saw that

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      I don’t believe that injury for a minute. From when he pulled out I expected something was up. I do think frank confirmed and agreement was in place but I don’t remember where I saw that
                      If you do find that source, I'd hope you'd share it

Comment

Working...
                      X