Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have been getting tattood! Train or wait?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been getting tattood! Train or wait?

Should I not roll because of the tattoo? I don't want it getting ****ed up. But I want to train!!! Should i say **** it and train and just wrap it up? Or should I wait till it is completely healed?

I mean i have a lifetime to train. Thoughts please.......

wait, otherwise you tattoo may bleed the ink out and it will never look right. or it will hear scared and it will hurt forever

Comment

I'd wait at least a couple of weeks, man that's a big waste of chedda if your tat get's ****ed up, plus mat's gotta have millions of germs and ****, I'd wait til it was good and healed.

I love your name, av and sig, very well thought out bro. :

Comment

I say wait also...a couple of weeks is no big deal and you will be ****ty if the tatt gets ****ed up and infected

Comment

I got my new one on friday and I rolled yesterday (tuesday) and I was ok. I did gi though and made sure to wear a t-shirt underneath. Today I wore the gi without a t-shirt and it wasn't too bad, but a bit sore.

Comment

Credability: I'm pretty much covered in tats now, so you can believe me when I say this.

Whenever I get a new tat I wait about 3 to 4 days after the initial work is done. After those few days I find it's totaly fine to roll and train 100 percent. I dunno waitin a couple weeks, lol.. seems a bit extreme.. that would really **** up your game if u took that long off.. so yea, I say a few days, then that's all it really needs.

Comment

thanks fellas.

matt- you do got a nice amount of ink on you, i will take your word. i was thinking week(s) sounded too long to be off. looks like i am all outta excuses and better get my ass in the gym!

Comment

Dude.. didn't know you ever even seen me.. anyways.. since my last fight (Oct. 3rd) .. I've gotten about twice as much ink on me, lol. right arm and 4 more on my chest.. yea, so now i really do got a grip of ink on me.

Comment

...that was ****ing wierd.. yea, that's my post under "guest" ..lol

Comment

its cause u were'nt signed in! HAHAHAHA.

yea, bro. you know i have seen you fight.
                    my aim name is TheDoggfather714... remember? We were gonna meet at your fight this month......

Comment

Working...
                    X