Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG's chin is made out of iron, then why is Team GGG so concerned w/ DJ's power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Not at all. He'll resort to alts for awhile and then bring back the Chollo. He already swore he was never coming back here again after embarrassing himself with his Gus Tomato story, and yet here he is.

I hope he doesn't lose much money. He seems unstable as it is.
    no doubt he'll use alts but he should at least retire his chollo account for good. chollo I know you are reading this, man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      All I've heard for the last 4 years here is this and that about GGG's chin and how he purposely lets guys hit him. Now we are a week out from the fight and now all I'm hearing is all this concern about Jacobs power and how they want to box Danny...

But wait a minute, weren't all the GGG tampon boys saying GGG's chin is indestructible? If that's the case, then he should fight Jacobs like he fought Brook, Monroe Jr, Geale and Wade, right?

Or maybe, just maybe, the only reason GGG fought like that in the past is because his opposition has been so poor and the guys he supposedly "let hit" didn't have a chance in hell to begin with.

So the questions:

If GGG's chin is indestructible, he should let Jacobs hit him, right?

or

GGG doesn't have the chin everyone makes it out to be, it's just his opposition's punching power was so poor that they didn't have a chance in hell so GGG's fighting style showed that?
      Probably because anybody can be knocked out and Golovkin has a bad habit of getting hit when he figures the fight is going his way. Some of his opposition had excellent power.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        Even the hardest material can be cracked with enough wear and tear

Guys like Jacobs and Lemieux are very hard punchers, GGG cant allow himself to be hit by them with no concern, like he does against lesser punchers

GGG has never been hurt

and he allows some fighters to hit him in order to discourage them and create excitement

he allowed Brook to hit him at times, just to show him he had no chance in hell

GGG even did a little jump after Brook punched him with an uppercut, just to create drama. At no point was GGG hurt by Brook. or anyone else for that matter
        How do you know he's never felt pain lol?? He's the only one that knows for sure, but Brook hurt him with that uppercut, and he wouldn't have clinched Monroe if he wasn't a bit stunned

Comment

He has a very good chin, better than Jacobs'.

Their power, i'm sure GGG's is better and Jacobs power is being a bit overrated. While he has the Quillin destruction, where was that power against Caleb Truax? He stopped him in the last round.

In the so called "weaker" division of 168 according to G fanboys where "Jacobs is better than the top SMW's"; Anthony Dirrell dispatched of Truax in almost half of the 1st round, 1:51 seconds into Round 1.

Going by their last 10 fights I will have to say GGG has more power and of course the better chin. They both have a garbage resume, but GGG's resume is the lesser of the two evils. His chin and power is more proven and more consistent.

Comment

GGG does not have a garbage resume, he's fought plenty of top-10 fighters. Someone like Wilder has a garbage resume.

Does GGG have an ATG resume? No, but it's not garbage. It's better than most current champs.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              Biggest test for 3G. Looking forward to it.
              This. Jacobs is clearly the #2 middleweight, he's impressive. Maybe he'll take the belts.

Guys before fights will always talk up the underdog, though, if they're heavy favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                no doubt he'll use alts but he should at least retire his chollo account for good. chollo I know you are reading this, man up.
                Look at this Tampon boy.

You never accepted the permaban bet. Don't b1tch out now. Be a man of your word and accept the bet. You said if the fight ever got made you would accept it. All I heard was crickets and trolling thereafter.

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                Not at all. He'll resort to alts for awhile and then bring back the Chollo. He already swore he was never coming back here again after embarrassing himself with his Gus Tomato story, and yet here he is.

I hope he doesn't lose much money. He seems unstable as it is.
                Tampon Boy #2

I told you before, the ONLY reason I came back is to finish what I set out to do originally which was take out the trash. You included, b1tch

Enjoy the time you have left

Comment

Stupid thread...

So you prefer ggg not be concerned with Jacobs power? Just casually dismiss it.. no respect for opponent. Yeah that's a great plan.. (sarcasm)

Yeah, come into a fight, not worried about your opponent, I'm sure that will end well

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Stupid thread...

So you prefer ggg not be concerned with Jacobs power? Just casually dismiss it.. no respect for opponent. Yeah that's a great plan.. (sarcasm)

Yeah, come into a fight, not worried about your opponent, I'm sure that will end well
                    That's what you and your fellow Tampon Boys have said the last 4 years. GGG disregards his opponents punch and gets hit on purpose, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      That's what you and your fellow Tampon Boys have said the last 4 years. GGG disregards his opponents punch and gets hit on purpose, right?
                      Quote, where did I say that?

Comment

Working...
                      X