Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian ambassador shot live by terrorist!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

This.....

Is bad.
    Wtf makes his shirt collar jump like that? Bullet fragment popping through the front of his body or something?

Comment

Comment

Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş was born in 1994 at Aydin. In 2014, he graduated the Police School in Izmir... He was part of the Riot Police in Ankara.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          **** if people dont see what's going on they can't be helped.... this is like afghanistan all over again.

Lythium was found there... then it got invaded...

I wonder what they found in syria (maybe has something to do with the qatar pipeline etc?) who knows.
          sealing mess that most people think "******s" etc.

If Syria falls, Turkey - allies with Isis. They'll just let all **** pass through Turkey and go for Russia. One of the only countries that don't want to play by Israels' games.

I said long f time ago, that WWIII is forming slowly and soon it will be a mess everywhere. Just like I said about Europe and immigrants. YOu were laughing then, you might laugh now. History repeats. WWI, WWII, same kings, different pawns.
          Prepare for the worst folks.

Comment

oh well,WW3 is nigh

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş was born in 1994 at Aydin. In 2014, he graduated the Police School in Izmir... He was part of the Riot Police in Ankara.
              Right here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                Do you think he's dead?
                with these people... could be a "fake" death just like their fake news

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  sealing mess that most people think "******s" etc.

If Syria falls, Turkey - allies with Isis. They'll just let all **** pass through Turkey and go for Russia. One of the only countries that don't want to play by Israels' games.

I said long f time ago, that WWIII is forming slowly and soon it will be a mess everywhere. Just like I said about Europe and immigrants. YOu were laughing then, you might laugh now. History repeats. WWI, WWII, same kings, different pawns.
                  Prepare for the worst folks.
                  yea agree here... good point on that too... makes sense cuz imo russia is the one that keeps **** in control etc...

Crazy cuz the ones that are having "problems" are the members of that BRICS banking smh

all people gotta do is put 2 and 2 together.

Comment

why is there no blood on the floor???????????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Comment

Can anyone tell me why this matters to America?

Comment

Working...
                      X