Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me how these Hebrew Isrealite street hate Preachers started?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me how these Hebrew Isrealite street hate Preachers started?

I seen them in LA and NY, they yell at any Asian or White person and preach death, and claim the black and Native Americans and Latinos are the real 12 tribes of Isreal, they claim to be the real jews.

can someone explain to me how the hell did they come up with that to add Native Americans with them? Most of them are extinct or mixed with White blood.

Most of there proof is saying lines from the bible how Jesus was black because his feet was burned or black and had wool hair or some **** like that. The fact that they are using the bible a fictional fairy tale book that was man made and probably re-written over and over again tells it all really. Its a cult that brain wash people just like other cults do.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Most of there proof is saying lines from the bible how Jesus was black because his feet was burned or black and had wool hair or some **** like that. The fact that they are using the bible a fictional fairy tale book that was man made and probably re-written over and over again tells it all really. Its a cult that brain wash people just like other cults do.
      Spot on.

End thread

Comment

Low IQ

Next Thread please

Comment

Comment

There are many Etheopian Jews in the world. They have the DNA and crypto Jewish traditions and bel8efs.

As far as I know, those guys in LA are kind of off in their belief system.

Comment

black people the real egyptians
              black people the real israelites

fuk it! black people created the big bang sheeeeyytttt!

Comment

Working...
              X