Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 147, can Marquez beat Crawford or Postol? "Catch?" (For the youngies)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 147, can Marquez beat Crawford or Postol? "Catch?" (For the youngies)

Dude never comes even close to 147. Has that liberal advantage and comfort above 140.

Discuss.

At this age? No. I don't think JMM can beat either of the guys.

Comment

Im a huge marquez fan, however i dont think he could beat crawford but think he has a shot against postol. Think even in his prime, crawford is a style that marquez would struggle against. Its a shame marquez didnt retire straight after the pacquiao fight, his career could only really go downhill after that

Comment

Marquez is not a Mexican Great, but he certainly is a favorite. Still would lose now or in his prime against either man...Right now I want to see him vs Cotto

Comment

he has no chance right now nor in his prime, Crawford's style is something Marquez would struggle against, and Postol would box on the outside

Comment

The guy is finished, injured, old, rusty af, he ain't beating anyone of note ever again

Let him stay retired and live off his one victory against Pac, via PED-fuelled lucky punch.

Not even Memo can salvage his career at this poínt

Comment

if he's still with Memo, then yes...

Comment

Marquez is a once great fighter who is very old and well past his prime. He has no advantage fighting Postol or Crawford at 147. Both of them are naturally bigger men than Marquez who is still really a natural lightweight at most and doesn't belong at 147 even though he can beat some welterweights. As far as true best fighting weight goes I think Postol and Crawford are both bigger than Marquez and they are in their prime. I favor either of these excellent prime true 140 pounders to defeat Marquez by UD.

Comment

Working...
                X