No announcement yet.

Two more Cubans got away...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
    If you come young enough you will learn, Rances and Leduan has learn, Jhonson is beguining to grasp the notion, Gonzalez and Dorticos are exciting to watch along with Hernandez, like any other nation some will raise to the top others will stay at the bottom while a few will swim in the middle, when I mention Playa Giron/Cordova Cardin is because you can see all styles there, the face first brawlers, technicals fighters, hit and don't het hit, everyone is there...
    I agree, especially with the bold. You take a young fighter with talent and bring him up in the pros, he'll have a much better chance of becoming a great pro. You take that same fighter and keep him locked into an amateur program until he's in his late-twenties, his professional potential suffers.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
      I'd rather see guys like Ramirez, Iglesias, Toledo & Savon defect. These two are not the best current cuban boxers. They are decent but they have won nothing yet. I think Ramon Luis has more upside. We'll see.
      I know nothing about the guys that just escaped, but the guys you just mentioned have top potential. Ramirez is young enough, aggressive enough and talented enough to become a real star. I really like watching Toledo fight, too.

Man, I hate the thought of all these dudes' potential going to waste....

Comment

Great 2 more hypejobs that every nationalist tard will claim are being ducked

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
          Great 2 more hypejobs that every nationalist tard will claim are being ducked
          I was going to compliment you on your originality, but then I found the below quote on page 1....

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Great news.

I'm looking forward to them being overhyped in here for years to come despite having done **** all yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I know nothing about the guys that just escaped, but the guys you just mentioned have top potential. Ramirez is young enough, aggressive enough and talented enough to become a real star. I really like watching Toledo fight, too.

Man, I hate the thought of all these dudes' potential going to waste....
            Ha it's funny because if I had to take two boxers out of the four I mentioned I'd take Iglesias and Savon.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
              Ha it's funny because if I had to take two boxers out of the four I mentioned I'd take Iglesias and Savon.
              lol I wouldn't argue!

I just happen to like those two guys best. Who winds up doing better is anyone's guess. Let's just hope we get to find out someday (soon)!

Comment

Working...
              X