Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Devon Alexander @ 147, Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia vs Devon Alexander @ 147, Who wins?

Discuss.
    Garcia TKO/KO
    8.33%
    Garcia UD
    25.00%
    Alexander TKO/KO
    4.17%
    Alexander UD
    62.50%

Probably Alexander.

Comment

- Devon got a terrific chin
      - Danny's power gonna be diminished at 147
      - Danny's strong suit isn't to outbox dudes
      - Devon can box

I got Devon. Especially against the DG who we last saw against Herrera.

Comment

Very difficult fight for both fighters. Danny needs to have his timing on otherwise he will be in for a tough fight. His style is not the kind that can beat Alexander. He needs to maul him. The types who can beat Alexander are the likes of Guererro,Hatton, Porter and when Bradley decided to maul Alexander. When you are a boxer puncher you might be in trouble. I have to pick Alexander I have to say.

Comment

Garcia will time him with overhands and left hooks, you can't fight using the same rhythm against Garcia. A southpaw is more susceptible to left hooks and Alexander's jab leaves him vulnerable as he paws with it. If you ask me it's pretty obvious who wins this one, doesn't mean it'll be easy though.

Comment

Would pay to watch that one .
            Hard to call but if Garcia does it easy it makes 147 very interesting

Comment

I got Alexander. I don't see Garcia boxing with him. You need to just beat Alexander up and not give him any breathing room. Bad match up for DSG. Not to mention it being at a higher weight.

Comment

After seeing how much trouble a fast boxer can give Garcia I voted Alexander by ud.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Garcia will time him with overhand and left hooks, you can't fight using same rhythm against Garcia. A southpaw is more susceptible to left hooks and Alexander's jab leaves him vulnerable as he paws with it. If you ask me it's pretty obvious who wins this one, doesn't mean it'll be easy though.
                  Dude do you even know what your talking about ??? This isn't a good fight for Danny Garcia at all!!! Alexander is a good boxer !! Did you see that Porter fight ??? Porter tactics was to get in a make it a ugly fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
                    Dude do you even know what your talking about ??? This isn't a good fight for Danny Garcia at all!!! Alexander is a good boxer !! Did you see that Porter fight ??? Porter tactics was to get in a make it a ugly fight!!!
                    He doesn't have to do what Porter did, or Bradley. All he has to do is counter him when Devon starting pawing with the jab, Alexander squares up, paws, likes to throw the same repetitive combination, that's when Garcia will have his success.

Comment

Working...
                    X