No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs. Guerrero is Close To Done For May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    WOW! A top 3 ranked WW, 6 time, 4 division Champion, and one of the hottest fighters right now in any division is considered a cherry pick!

Just goes to show how good some think Floyd really is.
    hahahaha... The funny thing here is that IF Manny Pacquiao picks Guerrero as a future opponent, some idiots here will bring 101 reasons of why Guerrero isn't a top contender.

I like Guerrero but he has no tools to beat Mayweather. It is what it is!

Comment

• Not interested in this fight...

Comment

• This could be a good fight even though it's a mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
          Guerrero has a much better record than Canelo, at least he's proven himself. I can't recall Canelo even fighting a top 10 fighter in his own weight division so why should he deserve a crack at the number 1 p4p?
          I'm not hyped by this fight, and 100% sure Guerrero does not have the tools to beat a guy like Mayweather...But i totally agree with your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
            De la Hoya was the one that called the shots in the Pacman fight. Freddie roach saw that De la Hoya was older and couldn't pull the trigger anymore and he told Pacman take the easy fight and beat his ass. De la Hoya was already coming down to 47 for the roidweather match-up but Roids retired. So De la Hoya took the biggest money fight out their, which was Pacman Pacquaio. As for Cotto, Margarito and Manny Pacman Pacquiao beat Cotta out of the welterweight division. So Cotta moved up to see if he could get a belt off a bum with a belt Plug in (Yuri foreman). And if you really believe the 1 pound catch weight is the reason Cotto lost you need to reevaluate your boxing knowledge. Roidsweather saw the opportunity to beat damage goods and move up a few pounds and make a huge payday and he ran for it. I don't see the same urgency for Floyd-roidweather to meet Sergio Maravilla Martinez at 54. The only excuses I hear from Floyd -roid fans over the last three years is that Martinez is too big. Or why don't you tell Pacman to fight him. Floyd-roid knew that Cotto couldn't beat him if they were fighting at 100 pounds or 1000 pounds that why he ran up their quick and in a hurry to cash in on that damaged Puerto Rican fighter/flag.
            Manny would not fight ODH at 154 , and Manny absolutely DUCKED Cotto at 154 , you dont need to write a big sermon to lose those facts just live with the truth occasionally instead of a child denials .

You see to call Floyd on roids is again the act of a PAC ****** after Mannys constant ducking of PEDS test and now wanting it for JMM , you people are the worst flip floppers on the forum , you dont have legit arguments you have spin , you dont apply the same standards to Manny and Floyd and thats where the wrong is .

Comment

• Floyd Sr: "Floyd's toughest fight right now would be Alvarez"

Source: Fhype.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                boxing sucks right now...it really does
                No it doesn't. Just had the FOTY a couple weeks ago that hit every part of the mainstream. Lots of young fighters beginning to make names for themselves. A slew of good fights and possible fights in the upcoming year. Boxing is doing alright. This fight right here isn't PPV worthy and I won't be buying. But if it was on regular TV, it would be a pretty good matchup.

Comment

• Mayweather vs Guerrero boooooooooooo **** this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    hahahaha... The funny thing here is that IF Manny Pacquiao picks Guerrero as a future opponent, some idiots here will bring 101 reasons of why Guerrero isn't a top contender.

I like Guerrero but he has no tools to beat Mayweather. It is what it is!
                    Manny stays away from boxers like Robert , I think Guerrero is a tougher fight for Manny than Floyd based on styles .

I agree I think Floyd beats Robert easy , but it is his mandatory so it is what it is , and lots of guys think Robert will give him problems , I would sooner Floyd fight Manny JMM or Bradley at 147 than Robert but there is not a lot of options for Floyd , and at the end of the day no matter who he chose somebody would be saying he is ducking the others , same as always Floyd cant win no matter what he does .

Comment

• If any other fighter in the world fought the #3 ranked fighter in their weight class, it'd be a solid fight. That's what this is. Nothing big or huge, but a solid fight against a prime welterweight coming off wins over 2 top 10 fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X