No announcement yet.

3 Cubans fighting in Nov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    did anyone see luis franco's fight? i have yet to watch it. i'm planning on looking for it and watching it this weekend.
    I posted a link of the fight somewhere in a previous thread. A very tight fight. Could've gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      how about no?
      There are many different opinions...you have yours...i respect that..

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        how about no?
        Funny how your sig reflects your words so perfect. Keep hating beeotch.

Comment

what kind of thread is this.

Let us create a thread everytime a few of the same poeple are fighting. I bet more mexican and blacks are figthing in the same time period.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            I posted a link of the fight somewhere in a previous thread. A very tight fight. Could've gone either way.
            I read here that it was a robbery..they gave only two rounds to the Argentinian..but if you watched it i belive you...

Comment

I heard through social media/boxing news a while back that Dec 15th they were going to try to put Rigo and Gamboa in Miami Marlins Stadium. (Not to fight each other). Possibly on a Bradley card but who knows, that stuff probably fell through. Would've been a good way for Cuban fighters to end the year most of them fighters fighting within those last 2 months. Anybody know if this was even talked about or discussed?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                what kind of thread is this.

Let us create a thread everytime a few of the same poeple are fighting. I bet more mexican and blacks are figthing in the same time period.
                You're right bHog but Cuban fans rejoice whenever their guys are up for the next fight. We're few in numbers. Ask yourself honestly, this Saturday there are three televised Mexicans fighting on HBO after dark. How much praise are these guys getting? On these boards at least?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                  I heard through social media/boxing news a while back that Dec 15th they were going to try to put Rigo and Gamboa in Miami Marlins Stadium. (Not to fight each other). Possibly on a Bradley card but who knows, that stuff probably fell through. Would've been a good way for Cuban fighters to end the year most of them fighters fighting within those last 2 months. Anybody know if this was even talked about or discussed?
                  Nothing is concrete right now. Bradley was the key to a succefull showing in AA Arena. Gamboa and Rigo where being planned for the card. But when Bradley pulled out the whole event collapsed imo.

Comment

17/11 Fiz, 24/11 Abril

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                      Adamek pull off from that fight, he is fighting cunnigams for second time instead.gamboa and rigo should fight in December thou
                      For real, he pull out of the fight, why? Solis is a better fight than Cunnigans

Comment

Working...
                      X