The chin of Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The chin of Amir Khan?

What you think of Khans chin?

He used to get knocked down by feather fisted domestic journeymen like willy limond at 135.

But since he got cold clocked by Prescott he has never been down, and really only hurt by getting caught with a silly, thrown-from-the-floor overhand by Marcos Maindana who is a brutal puncher, and never went down.

I remember when people said he would get Ko'd by Maglinaggi, that just seems silly now.

So how do you rate Khans chin now?
    It's still glass
    16.67%
    It's dodgy but a bit better
    33.33%
    It's average
    38.89%
    It's good
    11.11%
    It's Oliver McCall-esque
    0.00%

It's good, but not good enough for his godawful defense. Even these young up and comers have adapted the habit of bending at the waist, while Khan and Juanma's dumb asses are too squared up. I know Khan is a hero to you Earl but I thought I should add that

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
      What you think of Khans chin?

He used to get knocked down by feather fisted domestic journeymen like willy limond at 135.

But since he got cold clocked by Prescott he has never been down, and really only hurt by getting caught with a silly, thrown-from-the-floor overhand by Marcos Maindana who is a brutal puncher, and never went down.

I remember when people said he would get Ko'd by Maglinaggi, that just seems silly now.

So how do you rate Khans chin now?
      Can't change my opinion on Khan's chin til he faces Precott again, and another hard hitter or two. He barely survived Maidana.

Comment

Working...
      X