No announcement yet.

Wasted Wednesdays!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasted Wednesdays!!!!

I started 10 minutes ago.... Long week last week and it's been a long week so far, so I'm gettIng throwed tonight....

Who's getting wasted tonight?

bump.............

Comment

What's with the Rican hate?You know Damn well you would never say nothing to one in real life,so whats with the hate?

Comment

I seen your pics on here and heard you on the radio show punk azz white boy,real mexicanos dont **** with your nut azz,we both know this.

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
          I seen your pics on here and heard you on the radio show punk azz white boy,real mexicanos dont **** with your nut azz,we both know this.
          **** outta here b*tch.... "Real" Mexicanos? Really? I could have sworn my father came here illegally....

Comment

I seriously miss when I used to drink on weekdays. Too much work and school to even think about touching the booze till Saturday nights. Still miss it though. Makes you feel young and gives you the feeling that nothing controls you. The lifestyle I live makes me feel like a robot, I need to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              I seriously miss when I used to drink on weekdays. Too much work and school to even think about touching the booze till Saturday nights. Still miss it though. Makes you feel young and gives you the feeling that nothing controls you. The lifestyle I live makes me feel like a robot, I need to change it.
              Yeah bro, Looooong ass week last week and so far this one is loooooong too....

My cuz got fired and was caught slanging off of his work phone, so since I am lead tech, that means I pick up the slack....

Comment

Originally posted by PRs_R_Fgs View Post
                **** outta here b*tch.... "Real" Mexicanos? Really? I could have sworn my father came here illegally....
                Yea,the tough guy act just doesnt suit you white boy.

Comment

Working...
                X