Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Thurman is not faster.
    in footspeed. he absolute is.

Crawford is a walker like Toney and Hopkins. Thurman is like RJJ, Haye.

you can't outbox this type. you have to knock them out.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Idk if anyone will beat Crawford at 147 but I think he will be pretty weak at 147.

These guys are thick and STRONG. Crawford is thin and he's just been fighting undersized fighters.

Bud was what? 157 on fight night? isn't that what most of these Welters come in at?

Comment

yeah just like ward beats GGgee

Comment

I wonder for how long u people been watching boxing how are you even putting thurman a man that fought way better competition at his weight with someone that' likes to bully little people this fight ends in thurman ko Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Bud was what? 157 on fight night? isn't that what most of these Welters come in at?
            Idk but that dude just looks weak. His core is thin.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
              I wonder for how long u people been watching boxing how are you even putting thurman a man that fought way better competition at his weight with someone that' likes to bully little people this fight ends in thurman ko Crawford

Correct.

just LMAO @ some tools saying they don't rate Garcia who was P4P.

yet they rate Gamboa? lmao i was like lmao

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                Dude, 12-0? C'mon. If Thurman beat him and that is a large if imo, it will be because he caught Bud with a huge counter and jumped on him to finish. I love Thurman, huge freaking fan of his, but he is'nt outboxing Crawford 12-0 in this universe or any other universe. I would heavily favor Crawford if they ever fight, but if you think Keith could pull it out, cool. But 12-0, that is just crazy talk.
                Thurman is bigger stronger amd faster. He would knock him out pr UD him. Picture gamboa times 10

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
                  who's the last fighter thurman ko'ed?

although that'll probably be how he wins, if he does win against crawford. i think crawford's the better boxer.

Comment

Nobody beats Crawford easily. Porter may have a better shot than Thurman since he likes to crowd and brawl, something that's completely opposite of what TC likes.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Idk but that dude just looks weak. His core is thin.

i think Crawford befuddles 95% of the welters out there...skill is skill

Comment

Working...
                      X