It's over for me. I accept defeat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Are you high?
    You are the quintessential uncle Chan cuck so I would not be surprised in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

I'm 26 years old, about to be past my prime as a man. If I haven't been getting ass by now it's game over for me. I understand that, as a man, women don't like me.

I'm just going to quit on my stool and focus on other aspects of my life.

I put forth an honest effort to seduce women but it was all in vain.

I'm just going to focus on my job and save up money for hookers.

I don't have anymore pride. I am just going to be real with myself. I stand no chance. I don't have the verbal skills to seduce a woman. Plus my dick is small. I've been stopped. My career is over. I never made it. I'm just going to pack it in and get a hooker.

P.s. To all you guys who do get ass, just know that you're lucky -- really lucky. For real.
      Me and you should start up a support group. Misery loves company. We virgins need to stick together.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

I'm 26 years old, about to be past my prime as a man. If I haven't been getting ass by now it's game over for me. I understand that, as a man, women don't like me.

I'm just going to quit on my stool and focus on other aspects of my life.

I put forth an honest effort to seduce women but it was all in vain.

I'm just going to focus on my job and save up money for hookers.

I don't have anymore pride. I am just going to be real with myself. I stand no chance. I don't have the verbal skills to seduce a woman. Plus my dick is small. I've been stopped. My career is over. I never made it. I'm just going to pack it in and get a hooker.

P.s. To all you guys who do get ass, just know that you're lucky -- really lucky. For real.
        not a bad idea

also you can go to poor countries like thailand or latvia and get a hottie that way since youa re actually rich compared to them even with a basic job at mc donalds

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          One of my best friends from high school too struggled in getting women. He was a good guy, just not very good looking, I suppose. He never had a girlfriend actually, until he met the love of his life, some chick with 4 kids from 2 different guys. They married and had a kid. He's happy now with his five kids.
          wow she must have a big hole

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            lemme add going to support groups. AA, NA, CoDA.. lots of vulnerable girls over there haha. im going to one myself just to keep my busy .. but it also helps venting to other fcked up people and makes you realize how good you have it compared to their lives.

PLANET FITNESS.

theres alot of girl next doors in there. like thick white white girls who arent gym freaks but are just there to maintain their heatlh. girsl at LA or 24 fit constantly get hit on by good looking aesthetic built dbags reaston why they always have earphones. planet fitness is more of a safe haven for these girls. i dropped LA fitness to join planet fit. i shoulda done that a long time ago. wish me well
            Good luck with that.

Hmmmm

Maybe I should quit my 24hr membership and go to Planet Fitness.

Comment

Stop trying to seduce women. A deer in the forest knows when a lion or wolf is on the hunt, they can smell it. Women know when you are trying too hard. The things that turn women off the most are desperation and lack of self-confidence. Build your self-esteem, work on your career, build friendships, the rest falls into place. Try to meet women through introductions, attending social events and parties. Take a class in something you enjoy or have an interest in--cooking, salsa dancing, fitness, etc., you'd be surprised how much easier it is to meet women in a setting where you have things in common and their b!tch guard is down.

Meanwhile, work on you. Focus on career or education, stay fit and get to the gym, good hygiene and nice clothes always helps. Don't be an a-hole, and don't be afraid to get shot down. We've all made the long walk back after being rejected at a bar or club--it's still better than the walk of shame coming out of a massage parlor or some call girls room. By the way you are talking you won't have an easier time with hookers either. You'll eventually start to liking one too much and thinking she cares more about you than your money...fatal mistake. If you need one just to bust a load and get some release then go for it, but don't allow that to be your only physical relationship with a woman, or you'll end up hating them.

The prime of your life has yet to come. Most men peak at about early 30's. Some even much later.
              Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 05-08-2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                By the way you are talking you won't have an easier time with hookers either. You'll eventually start to liking one too much and thinking she cares more about you than your money...fatal mistake. If you need one just to bust a load and get some release then go for it, but don't allow that to be your only physical relationship with a woman, or you'll end up hating them.

That's true, never actually thought about that regarding punchr, but that would happen more than likely.

I could picture him really falling in love with a hooker.

Maybe hookers aren't the best route for punchr. I would recommend online dating for him, but that's not the best route for guys who can't handle rejection. Punchr getting all his messages ignored will just hurt his confidence even more. And sending Backstreet Boys lyrics won't help much either.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  That's true, never actually thought about that regarding punchr, but that would happen more than likely.

I could picture him really falling in love with a hooker.

Maybe hookers aren't the best route for punchr. I would recommend online dating for him, but that's not the best route for guys who can't handle rejection. Punchr getting all his messages ignored will just hurt his confidence even more. And sending Backstreet Boys lyrics won't help much either.
                  Yeah online dating is even worse because it is so superficial. Girls post an ad and get 200 replies a day, and they can choose between hard-bodied underwear models and dudes with endless income. They want photos up front. Though it couldn't hurt to take the time to place a well written ad and see what bites. Just needs to lower his expectations--not too many Sofia Vergara's of the world answering ads on Match.com.

Comment

I've been dating a girl who is way richer than me for the last few weeks. It's weird since I'm quite well off. My manliness still compels me to feel obligated to pay for everything despite the fact that she owns vacation homes on islands and ****. I think i can do the whole sugar momma thing tho.

Comment

I give up. I'm a failure. I'm not a real man.

Comment

Working...
                      X