No announcement yet.

would prime JC Chavez Sr beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    No but his defense is and Chavez would still be too slow to catch him.
    Is floyds defense better?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Is floyds defense better?
      pernell was very versatile it's hard to tell, but what I do know is Floyd might of been a lil quicker so I don't see Chavez touching him.

As for Castillo the second fight was just as one sided as the Pernell Chavez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        Too bad the Floyd boys can't put the word "prime", next to his wins over Pac, Cotto, and Oldsley, but they will sell it to you like you buying a fresh off the lot Bentley.
        Dude, really...GTFOH and get over it. Like Floyd himself was in his prime when he fought the above? Mosley ducked floyd...he had a toothache when he was asked after his win over vargas the second time. Funny how Manny wouldn't fight mosley until he looked bad enough huh? When mosley went to see Roach, he was offered a 142 lb cw AFTER he had beaten the absolute **** out of marga******o. How about Algeri? Rios? Jeff Horn? Yeah, Manny's really fighting a who's who. Why is he fighting still? Because he's a ****ing stupid azz that lost all of his money to Arum, gambling, giving it away, just a moron, while floyd still lives the high life.

I swear you losers on here keep spouting the same ****. It's like you b1tch about who the guy fought, and act like they all got old and floyd never aged...ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Comment

The only pressure fighter I see who could beat Prime Floyd is Porter. Dude is basically Marianna 2.0 plus he is a better boxer.
          Last edited by Sheldon312; 04-05-2017, 02:22 AM.

Comment

meldrick taylor was a better version of floyd offensively and look what chavez did... better yet look what chavez did to floyd sr. there is your answer. If a poor man's chavez in Jose Luis Castillo can beat floyd, Chavez would have mollywhopped him

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              So I take it most of you never seen Chavez schooled by pernell in his prime Floyd would win every round as well.
              That was not a prime Chavez. Chavez wasn't even prime when he beat Taylor 3 & a half years earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                Dude, really...GTFOH and get over it. Like Floyd himself was in his prime when he fought the above? Mosley ducked floyd...he had a toothache when he was asked after his win over vargas the second time. Funny how Manny wouldn't fight mosley until he looked bad enough huh? When mosley went to see Roach, he was offered a 142 lb cw AFTER he had beaten the absolute **** out of marga******o. How about Algeri? Rios? Jeff Horn? Yeah, Manny's really fighting a who's who. Why is he fighting still? Because he's a ****ing stupid azz that lost all of his money to Arum, gambling, giving it away, just a moron, while floyd still lives the high life.

I swear you losers on here keep spouting the same ****. It's like you b1tch about who the guy fought, and act like they all got old and floyd never aged...ignorance is bliss I suppose.
                We know we know. Mosley had a toothache, Manny couldn't take a test. Cotto was getting his eyebrows plucked, but a prime, flat footed, paper champ like Maidana or Ortiz, oh yeah, step right up. You cats and the excuses. Lol.

Nothing like emotional and weak minded cats, who can't take some opinionated criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  meldrick taylor was a better version of floyd offensively and look what chavez did... better yet look what chavez did to floyd sr. there is your answer. If a poor man's chavez in Jose Luis Castillo can beat floyd, Chavez would have mollywhopped him
                  That was actually the Black Mamba Roger, and even Roger in an interview was not saying Floyd would just whitewash Chavez, and Roger fought Chavez twice, and worked with Floyd for years. I am more willing to take his word, over some overzealous Floyd boy.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    That was not a prime Chavez. Chavez wasn't even prime when he beat Taylor 3 & a half years earlier.

He beat Taylor again a year later he was only 31 he wasn't shot yet, when he fought Oscar is when he wasn't the same no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      We know we know. Mosley had a toothache, Manny couldn't take a test. Cotto was getting his eyebrows plucked, but a prime, flat footed, paper champ like Maidana or Ortiz, oh yeah, step right up. You cats and the excuses. Lol.

Nothing like emotional and weak minded cats, who can't take some opinionated criticism.
                      Would be great if the criticism was based on logic and fact, but its based on pure BS from a hater so don't cry when you get wiped like a dirty ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X