Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: **** Talking Critics Will Eat Words After Canelo Loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a father to the end ......if his son was worth a damn, no one would be shltting on him. the post loss interview should be interesting to say the least.

we know one things for sure, jr better not quit on his stool

Comment

I'm saying tho, all the stuff ppl say about Jr is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
        ..but I'm clasping at straws sort of.
        I think that's all anyone picking Chavez can do...pick straws.

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        I hope so, it's the first time I put money down on Chavez Jr...
        Please don't do it man! If you have to, lay out no more than a C note. If you want to play with your money, take Kirkland over Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          man you gotta bring back the accent

PLEASE!!

I love that shit
          Chavez Jr. never makes 165lbs even with 8 enemas on weigh in day. Fight does not go off. Chavez will train in a hammock.

Comment

Originally posted by taste View Post

Please don't do it man! If you have to, lay out no more than a C note. If you want to play with your money, take Kirkland over Cotto.
            I got fifteen to one odds on a grand, i'll take those odds. The catch was that Canelo wins by KO which I don't think he does.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              rehydration clause? aren't you the same guy that was saying canelo rehydrates to 190? why would he put a clause on himself?
              Huh?? I think you might have the wrong person bud

As far as Im aware Canelo rehydrates to mid-high 170s. Chavez Jr being a Super Middleweight / Light Heavyweight could easily hit the mid 180s. Canelo coming in at 190 would be a lot of extra weight he doesn't need.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Huh?? I think you might have the wrong person bud

As far as Im aware Canelo rehydrates to mid-high 170s. Chavez Jr being a Super Middleweight / Light Heavyweight could easily hit the mid 180s. Canelo coming in at 190 would be a lot of extra weight he doesn't need.
                who do you think you're fooling?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Get real...

Canelito is not a puncher...

If Jr goes to his ribs or catches him backing out it's lights out for Cinnabuns.
                  You obviously didn't read his post, he was saying that Canela is getting Knocked the Fu*k out man... Pay attention!!! Maybe if you weren't so worried about breaking the record for posting you would've seen that ****... Get a job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by taste View Post

With Canelo talking about "Pride" he might be dumb enough to try to go in there trading leather for leather. I'm no JR fan but the mofo can crack and if you try standing your ground and can't match his power.

Comment

Working...
                    X