Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Was he quoting Tim Bradley?
    watch the video.

Comment

• lol, no wonder floyd turned down 60/40 split to the winner

Comment

• Sooner or later a lot of details covering Floyd's fear of Paq will start to surface. I'll be waiting for 50 cents' take on this. Perhaps a book about it will come out. All the dodging and avoiding will soon come out.

Comment

• Pacquiao is blitzing Floyd on all these shows.

I can't believe Floyd is losing the public again. He had it, Pac was done earlier this year, and now ESPN is right back on Pac's nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
            lol, no wonder floyd turned down 60/40 split to the winner
            50 cent knows it too, he hinted at Floyd being scared, but without being blatant about it. Floyd knows 50 knows he is scared, this is why Floyd said on Fight Hype that he REFUSES to talk bad about 50 cent, why would he refuse unless he knows 50 has some dirt on him? Floyd is the guy who loves talking ****, all of a sudden he takes the high road.

If Floyd talked crap on 50 cent, thats the green light that 50 would have used to ruin Floyd and expose him to the world as a ducker, I wouldn't be shocked if 50 had a taped recording of Floyd admitting to being scared.

Comment

• floyd fans , follow your leader stephen A..he has seen the light... you can believe floyd would beat manny but atleast admit floyd is dukcing him...just be honest to yourselves

Comment

• "What if I lose" To the 60-40 split to the winner offer. If Floyd loses then he gets 40%, he can't allow that to even be possible, he's the bigger draw, the A-side. Floyd is a business man.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  50 cent knows it too, he hinted at Floyd being scared, but without being blatant about it. Floyd knows 50 knows he is scared, this is why Floyd said on Fight Hype that he REFUSES to talk bad about 50 cent, why would he refuse unless he knows 50 has some dirt on him? Floyd is the guy who loves talking ****, all of a sudden he takes the high road.

If Floyd talked crap on 50 cent, thats the green light that 50 would have used to ruin Floyd and expose him to the world as a ducker, I wouldn't be shocked if 50 had a taped recording of Floyd admitting to being scared.
                  i know , ive seen the interview...the fact that thses claims are coming from hardcore floyd supporters is a testament theres so much truth to it..hell, how many fighters have said the same thing? many

Comment

• Blame it on his "fans"!!! They think its some kind of "special" record to be "undefeated" so this kid is holding on to that because he sees the end of his career coming and he thinks he needs the record to validate himself!!
                    If he was a true Champion he and Manny would be preparing for their 3rd or 4th fight as they retire from possibly a great series of bouts that broke all records for money earned!!!! When you think of Ali vs Frazier you think of two men giving everything they had on those individual nights. Courage and will with great conditioning, who won is down on the list and it has NOTHING to do with how we think of their relationship!
                    Floyd & Pacman would have been great for one another especially because I don't think they could stop one another, Floyd would have to fight more than he'd like but I think he could do it!! 50 Million PER FIGHT!!! Ring the Bell! Ray

Comment

• 60-40 to the winner would be stupid, boxing is already pretty corrupt. Doing that just makes it easier to buy out a judge or whoever

Comment

Working...
                      X