No announcement yet.

Golovkin meeting Skipper and Hearn today to finalize DAZN deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    They probably give him a fight he can look great in to set up the Canelo rematch. I get that. they are trying to sell subscriptions.
    Jermall is the Mandatory & wbc ordered golovkin to fight Mall & get passed Mall if he wants Nelo. 3 things can happen:

1. They pay Mall step aside money (if he excepts..) then Nelo/golovkin 3 happens

2. golovkin excepts Mall's challenge then we have Jermall/golovkin (if that happens kiss Nelo/golovkin 3 goodbye cuz I got my money on Mall which lil g fans, promoter & media know also & that is why they don't want the fight to happen)

3. Mall does not except the step aside money & forces his mandatory (will be interesting to see if Nelo drops the belt & Nelo/golovkin 3 happens anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Boo Boo might be too good for Triple L to risk it.
      risk what? you dummy the money is guaranteed so win or lose GGG still gets paid! as if he'll lose to bummy ass andrade. I know you obsessed maniacs are crazy mad ggg getting that dough! lol charlo bum ass stuck on worthless prime boxing cherries. he needs to give korobov a rematch anyway charlo lost that fight!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Jermall is the Mandatory & wbc ordered golovkin to fight Mall & get passed Mall if he wants Nelo. 3 things can happen:

1. They pay Mall step aside money (if he excepts..) then Nelo/golovkin 3 happens

2. golovkin excepts Mall's challenge then we have Jermall/golovkin (if that happens kiss Nelo/golovkin 3 goodbye cuz I got my money on Mall which lil g fans, promoter & media know also & that is why they don't want the fight to happen)

3. Mall does not except the step aside money & forces his mandatory (will be interesting to see if Nelo drops the belt & Nelo/golovkin 3 happens anyway)
        or the wbc can continue to ignore charlo like they been doing lol charlo been the mandatory for how long now even jacobs skipped past him and is getting a shot at clenelo. charlo did nothing to try and enforce his mandatory shot then and he won't now. wbc aint losing out on those sanctioning fees that come with a third ggg vs clenelo fight!

Comment

Working...
        X