No announcement yet.

Netflix's show "You".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix's show "You".

So, I just saw the show and decided to see what people are saying about it on the net.

Why are people pointing at the male narcissists and ignoring that all the females are narcissists, too?

Why is society so afraid to call out women's bad behaviours? The show is a narcissistic battlefield between males narcs and female narcs.

Who has seen the show, and what do you guys think about it?

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    So, I just saw the show and decided to see what people are saying about it on the net.

Why are people pointing at the male narcissists and ignoring that all the females are narcissists, too?

Why is society so afraid to call out women's bad behaviours? The show is a narcissistic battlefield between males narcs and female narcs.

Who has seen the show, and what do you guys think about it?
    Look bruvva I see you, man. Sometimes you make good points and I ain't saying I agree or disagree with this one but my guy why is every thread and post something negative about a bitch? You one them incel motha****a or what, cuz?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      Look bruvva I see you, man. Sometimes you make good points and I ain't saying I agree or disagree with this one but my guy why is every thread and post something negative about a bitch? You one them incel motha****a or what, cuz?
      I argue everything here. But to address your post, someone has to stand up for the men.

The show is half and half with sexes exemplifying narcissism. The manipulation in that show is off the chain, but everyone seems to see what the men are doing. Dont get me wrong, the men are horrible, but so are the women.

Comment

Working...
      X