Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just cancel this poll altogether, the whole thing is an embarrassment anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      BostonGuy jaded

why did ya'll even allow a poster to run this poll??? just do like ya'll do every year and pick your own winner......and dont ever allow my name to be put in this gay ass poll ever again..im cool on all of this ******ed mess..its to biased and to many metrosexual posters with no balls on this forum blocking real life people...take my name off and vote one of the outstanding posters poster of the year..I dont need votes to build me up as I am more then confident of who I am..
      Stop being such a dramaqueen. Im not accepting votes from accounts with 1 post its pretty simple. Theres no conspiracy and theres no need to withdraw from the process either. As far as im concerned ive been reasonable, im not accepting alts, end of. If you cant accept that then its your problem not anyone elses.

Comment

• Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
        Just cancel this poll altogether, the whole thing is an embarrassment anyway.
        No the poll goes on. Ive only had problems from 1 poster out of 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
          Just cancel this poll altogether, the whole thing is an embarrassment anyway.
          exactly..............

Comment

BostonGuy jaded

why did ya'll even allow a poster to run this poll??? just do like ya'll do every year and pick your own winner......and dont ever allow my name to be put in this gay ass poll ever again..im cool on all of this ******ed mess..its to biased and to many metrosexual posters with no balls on this forum blocking real life people...take my name off and vote one of the outstanding posters poster of the year..I dont need votes to build me up as I am more then confident of who I am..
            And if u took the time to read my post ive said it may not be you whos done the alt accounts. Either way they arent being counted i dont understand why u and others are so upset?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              You want me to dq you???
              Being impartial in this matter, I think a DQ may be warranted.

We can’t have a POTY candidate going about saying he will kill all the posters on this website.

Comment

Stop being such a dramaqueen. Im not accepting votes from accounts with 1 post its pretty simple. Theres no conspiracy and theres no need to withdraw from the process either. As far as im concerned ive been reasonable, im not accepting alts, end of. If you cant accept that then its your problem not anyone elses.
                you are not in control a mod needs to pick the winner as usual..this entire thread is ruined!!!!!!!!! -MEGA- BostonGuy jaded please take me off of this poll and never allow me to be in another one...its stupid and gay

Comment

• i dont even wanna be associated with this garbage

Comment

No the poll goes on. Ive only had problems from 1 poster out of 6.
                    Well regardless I salute your efforts and patience in the face of whiny manbabies.

Comment

you are not in control a mod needs to pick the winner as usual..this entire thread is ruined!!!!!!!!! -MEGA- BostonGuy jaded please take me off of this poll and never allow me to be in another one...its stupid and gay
                      Okay youre off the list then, i dont see what ive done which is unreasonable but if you want to withdraw then you can. had just about enough of you anyway to be honest

Comment

Working...
                      X