Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did Floyd Beat Maidana and Castillo? Power punches count more right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Maidana not only landed more power punches, he also bullied Floyd on the ropes. Floyd's ring generalship was non-existant.

Canelo never once put GGG against the ropes and was outpunched at a higher margin.

So my question is, how did Floyd win?
    Why do you guys always resort to this? If you’re so above those kinds of fans why don’t you just judge those fights yourself.
    If you got GGG winning cool!! It was a close fight that could’ve gone either way! Any one saying it’s wide for either man is blind and bias!

Rewatch maidana-floyd I, do you think maidana won that fight???? Then that right there tells a lot where you are as a fan of this sport. That was 8-4 at best for Floyd. And I’m not even the biggest fan here.

The only serious case here is against castillo. If u believe castillo won then stick with that! It was a close fight as well.
    You can’t base everything off compubox, otherwise no need for judges

Comment

how many scenarios will gggee fans try to bring up to make this loss look better? it was a close fight that he lost. I felt he wont the first fight, this one was very close get over it gee wiz.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Why do you guys always resort to this? If you’re so above those kinds of fans why don’t you just judge those fights yourself.
        If you got GGG winning cool!! It was a close fight that could’ve gone either way! Any one saying it’s wide for either man is blind and bias!

Rewatch maidana-floyd I, do you think maidana won that fight???? Then that right there tells a lot where you are as a fan of this sport. That was 8-4 at best for Floyd. And I’m not even the biggest fan here.

The only serious case here is against castillo. If u believe castillo won then stick with that! It was a close fight as well.
        You can’t base everything off compubox, otherwise no need for judges

i didn't know kids are posting from kindergarden now.

interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyge View Post
          you have to admit the guy has a good point. How did mayweather win??
          he won more rounds, thing is people look at final punch stats but dont score rounds..everytime i post a round by round thread people ignore it..we can do it here if you like

Comment

Nobody should be arguing about this. Hoenstly. Floyd had even more of an advantage in Vegas than Canelo does. That being said Canelo won the second fight and i like both Canelo and GGG. Who cares about Floyd honestly , he was boring as hell and threw very few punches that did damage. Dude had a significant double stamdard in vegas. You would have to beat him like 10 rounds to 2 to get a decision there.

Comment

would ya'll like to go round by round and score the fight?? that is how fights are scored..what rounds did you score for GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup I saw an older man past his prime box beautifully off his backfoot, outland and outbox his younger foe.

by 36 Ali was already shaking

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Maidana not only landed more power punches, he also bullied Floyd on the ropes. Floyd's ring generalship was non-existant.

Canelo never once put GGG against the ropes and was outpunched at a higher margin.

So my question is, how did Floyd win?
                  You don't score fights by total punches, you score on a 10 point must system using ring generalship, effective aggression, clean punching and defense.

Maidana and Castillo could land more punches than Floyd but not win more rounds.

Comment

It didn't take Nello controversial wins for people to wonder how Floyd won!
                    People just enjoy watching 2 men hit each other. Nobody has a clue how to score fights. What will be will be.
                    The 2 guys who fight each other don't know who won.
                    If you said Floyd has lost half of his points decisions you wouldn't be wrong. His opponents made Floyd go on back foot. Just make things up and you have a case

Comment

canelo outlanded GGG in power shots 9-3

Maidana outlanded floyd in powershots 7-5

Comment

Working...
                      X