Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big dicc ugly foo VS Super handsome average penis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neither women nor heterosexual males care about your penis size unless they're angry at you and desperate for material

the only people i know of who worship giant wieners are gay guys and ghetto homiez... and the only people who care about impressing those groups are their own members
    Last edited by ////; 05-06-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Women care more about appearance than penis size, easy choice.

Now if it was a micropenis I'd have to reconsider.

Comment

Actually. This is an interesting question.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          This type of thread is probably representative of why you dummies can never ever have a non-extreme opinion, one way or the other, about some sh^t.

Always black or white. Never grey.
          Good point.

All or nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

put it this way....

john holmes was one ugly mfer

Comment

I'd rather be intellectual af with an extraordinary IQ than either of these.

Comment

If we were talking "World's biggest" then it might be worth it. It's true that most women wouldn't like it, but there would be more than enough who would go crazy for it.

Comment

The only use for being ugly with the massive dong would be a career in **** where the girls get paid to put out. Otherwise the dong would never see use.

Not interested in a **** career so I'd take the other option.

Girls don't care that much about penis size. Apparently Enrique Iglesias has a mini penis but legions of girls would still line up to go down on him. Anna Kournikova was fine af so his mini peni didn't hurt him there.

Girls wouldn't care one iota about the small dick if they get to be on the arm of someone as hypothetically good looking as the guy in the opening post.

Comment

Actually the topic says average penis...not even mini so the choice is even easier.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X