Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do these guys like Miller always have "those families"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the Entourages that baffle me. Those boxers that are followed around by about 50 or 60 guys that seem to have no function or purpose whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Cold.... but pure truth. I do feel bad for them.
      Yes just agree with the bigot, thought you were 1 of the more sensible and respectful poster on here. Guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
        lol london is the most surveilled city on the planet. you can't take a dump without being watched and all those cameras around. you ******* let muslims overrun your city.
        I love this comment, you literally have multiple organisation in your government that spy on you're population I guess its ok for you as long as its not visible surveillance right?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          If two guys with different religions and ethnicity live in the same street, then one must be "bending over" for the other?

That might be the way it goes in the States, but we do things differently in the UK.
          Dont bother responding to that guy, just another hate-filled American. Thought he was better than that but clearly I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
            Why is it racist? Where does he mention race?
            You must have racism in your brain to even think it.
            of course i do. i have been programmed that way. it was racist but i also forgive you.

Comment

Yeah Miller should just have his family do what Billy Joe Saunders kid did and hit AJ in the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                of course i do. i have been programmed that way. it was racist but i also forgive you.
                No, you're not helping me understand why its racist.
                Please help me understand where race comes into this.

Comment

Let them enjoy there 5 minutes of fame and the build up to a big event, because they wont be involved in another one.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                    No, you're not helping me understand why its racist.
                    Please help me understand where race comes into this.
                    it doesnt matter why. it just is. very racist. get with the program. or are you being a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                      it doesnt matter why. it just is. very racist. get with the program. or are you being a racist?
                      I'm not being racist, I'm.being trolled.

Comment

Working...
                      X