Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Ryan Garcia 'Gonna Get F***ed Up' If He Fights Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been watching this young kid on YouTube and he’s very quick but too skinny and easily hit.
    He’s like wafer, I think he gets ktfo way before any tank murdoch fight. Lol I mean Davis.
    Davis is destined to move up anyway and we will see where he goes with naturally bigger,taller heavier hitters.
    He will need his mentors defence skills to avoid getting cleaned out which.....is only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by mayweather View Post
      Y’all got a lotta hate in your hearts for such a fantastic businessman. Take a lesson and do something with yourself
      That lil dude got more money, fanboys and yes men than he does character and integrity...Only a idiot would take lessons from him...level up bro

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Who did I predict would beat him? Please show me, filthy liar. Talking about him as a promoter. Lol Idk why you bother. Do you enjoy looking dumb every time you respond to me? I'm starting to believe that is the case. Move along, we all know how unhealthy your obsession with Floyd is. You pound off to his fights I bet. 🤣🤣🤣
        A lot of weirdos here cuz you dudes always talking gay & :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          no he didn't and he only fought past it or drained fighters. overrated by his tribalist fanboys.
          YAWN

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
            Did you even read the article, he was negotiating another fight with another of his stables lessor fighters and Garcia and said if you can beat this lessor guy you get a fight with his star pupil, this it said by every promoter Ive ever seen in 50 yrs of following the sport. And Mayweather was asked !

You people do my head in, Ive never witnessed such negative BS, this is the new era of the brain dead haters with the internet allowing them to gather.
            Lol my point still stands! I don’t want to hear that BS from someone who keeps his fighter safe till there’s someone worthy of clout chasing

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              A lot of weirdos here cuz you dudes always talking gay & :gay:
              Whatever you say you filthy lying bum. Can't even defend your argument. Typical casual, always getting shut down. I am spitting facts while you just try and troll. Doesn't getting embarrassed get old for you?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Only one year? I really doubt that.
                That’s your Opinon as of now Tank is in protection mode fighting bums while Ryan is learning new tricks from Canelo and team

Comment

Garcia will get ****ed up as soon as he steps up. He is nothing more than a Mexican Jason Litzau.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Whatever you say you filthy lying bum. Can't even defend your argument. Typical casual, always getting shut down. I am spitting facts while you just try and troll. Doesn't getting embarrassed get old for you?
                    Your just talking gay. Here is how we both sound:

Your "facts": golovkin is the greatest middleweight of all time.

My Fact: T.B.E. beat everyone.

Do you see the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      That’s your Opinon as of now Tank is in protection mode fighting bums while Ryan is learning new tricks from Canelo and team
                      I seen how Ryan gets when he is getting pounded on. Tank is more skilled & probably hits harder than the dude that was pounding on Ryan.

Comment

Working...
                      X