Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Jarrell Miller is a Tough Fight For Joshua, It Won't Be Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its a good fight... but Miller will
    Dethrone AJ.. then a rematch in the UK.. if AJ wins will be followed by Wilder vs AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Joshua is the favorite, because he does have an educated jab, but if he has to fight with his back to the ropes, I can see Big Baby stealing enough rounds to make it competitive!

What's your opinion of Michael "The Bounty" Hunter? I've been impressed with his last couple of fights! You think he can make some noise?
      I've been watching him closer since he beat my Michigan cat Isiah Thomas awhile back so I knew he had good skills, but I didn't catch that last fight on what I believe was a overall bs Matchroom card so I can't comment on his chances at HW off of that specific perfomance which is his main performance he's had at HW.

I would think his weight is gonna be a problem vs these giant mfers around today so idk that I see his ceiling as very high at HW. Maybe he can be a top ten-ish guy doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I've been watching him closer since he beat my Michigan cat Isiah Thomas awhile back so I knew he had good skills, but I didn't catch that last fight on what I believe was a overall bs Matchroom card so I can't comment on his chances at HW off of that specific perfomance which is his main performance he's had at HW.

I would think his weight is gonna be a problem vs these giant mfers around today so idk that I see his ceiling as very high at HW. Maybe he can be a top ten-ish guy doe.
        Watch that fight he had vs. Iago Kiladze (with Roach in his corner)! He almost made Freddie cry!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          This post tells me you’ve never seen him fight and just wish to comment to get a rise out of people. The man is fast, he throws over 700 punches in a 10 round fight and looking at his KOs he is far from “feather fisted”
          hes also fought no one decent his whole career. easy to throw lots of feather punches at bums.

Comment

Whatever. He is champ, his mandatory is done. Wilder and Fury have a rematch. He can do what he wants. I would have preferred the Whyte rematch. If you want to say Ortiz brings nothing as an excuse and that Whyte wanted too much cash, then the old stand by "He is actually a tougher match up stylistically" line is as good as any.

Madison Square Garden will be rocking. It will be a good event. Miller will be a blast pre-fight helping to sell this thing.

Comment

It's obvious this is a fight for AJ to win look good in debut USA fight gain USA fans ad push the real fight we are all looking for wilder vs aj

Comment

I’m curious how miller is gonna hold up to the big powerhouse shots of Joshua.
                Getting hit by Joshua is a world away from who miller has been hit by before.
                Expect a brutal beat down over 6 or 7 rounds by AJ

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  I’m curious how miller is gonna hold up to the big powerhouse shots of Joshua.
                  Getting hit by Joshua is a world away from who miller has been hit by before.
                  Expect a brutal beat down over 6 or 7 rounds by AJ
                  Brutal beat down over 6 or 7 rounds? Doubt it! The chins of both guys will be tested. I'm expecting a great brawl. Possible upset!

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                    hes also fought no one decent his whole career. easy to throw lots of feather punches at bums.
                    Says who? You? Go do your homework and look to the records of his last 6 opponents and their records and who they lost to. It might surprise you. But then again I doubt you will. It’s much easier to bloviate than it is to actually analyze boxing from all angles

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      Says who? You? Go do your homework and look to the records of his last 6 opponents and their records and who they lost to. It might surprise you. But then again I doubt you will. It’s much easier to bloviate than it is to actually analyze boxing from all angles
                      He has no big names on his record, and nothing that suggests he deserves a world title shot

Comment

Working...
                      X