Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Explains Why He Beat Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''Is this mutha fu cker serious ?!?!?''

Comment

Broner didn't win but I felt he won a few rounds. Both him and Pac looked like grade A horse*****.

If old man senator Pac faces any of the belt holders at welterweight next-he gets KO'd or UD'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        Broner didn't win but I felt he won a few rounds. Both him and Pac looked like grade A horse*****.

If old man senator Pac faces any of the belt holders at welterweight next-he gets KO'd or UD'd.
        Pacquiao looked great during the fight and considering he had the flu and still had broner on the ropes in Rd 7 and 9 pacquaio did excellent. Also a few means more than 2rds idk what fight you watched broner won 2 rounds max. Lastly pacquiao vs a current welterweight champion would be good if its Porter . PAC only need to stay away from Spence and a prime Thurman. If pac beats Porter y'all gone be like aww Porter won't good if he beats Crawford y'all gone be like Crawford never fought anyone good if h beat Mikey Garcia y'all gone say Mikey's only good at lightweight get the **** out of here folks. Can't please the masses.

Comment

Broner is an ldiot, he lost clearly evens blind bat would see that, seems he got hit too many a time for him to spew such gabbage, Pac-Man beats all too digger now despite being 40yr old!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            hearing broner talk, i think he felt he got the victory by just surviving all 12 rounds lol.... i dont think he actually thought he won the fight, but its a victory for him since he didnt get wiped out. listen to him, how he brings up how everyone thought pac was just gonna come and put a beating on him but since that didnt happen so he took that as a win lol.
            No boxer that has pride or cares about his craft will behave so nonchalant about a loss. Sometimes I hear people say a good boxer runs such as Floyd and I just think sour grapes. However, Broner ran. He knew he was down on the cards and he still ran. He is naturally the bigger guy. He should be ashamed

Comment

And if u find your brain cells and get them activated, u wont be spilling ******ed horse****. Manny looks good considering hes fighting someone who was only trying to survive 12 rounds. All those beltholder haven't fought anyone of note, whether it is Spence or Crawford to try to make them into this unbeatable. Manny has seen it all and with his movement, rhythm and power is still a live dog against any of them.

Comment

Broner tried to Floyd Mayweather'd that fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  hearing broner talk, i think he felt he got the victory by just surviving all 12 rounds lol.... i dont think he actually thought he won the fight, but its a victory for him since he didnt get wiped out. listen to him, how he brings up how everyone thought pac was just gonna come and put a beating on him but since that didnt happen so he took that as a win lol.
                  Sounds a lot like how people gave Canelo the win over GGG...

Manny is a stud and theres no denying it. Where are all the people that claim Pac is taking PEDs like Canelo?

Comment

Naw, I disagree. This generation's beltholders are garbage compared to the last generation's and hasn't seen elite competition before. Prime Marquez, Mosley, Cotto, ODH, Bradley, etc. schools them all!

Margarito and Spence would have been a dope 50/50 fight though!

Also, Morales and Terrence Crawford at 140 would have been great but I think Erik would have been too much for Bud.

Comment

Okay, this nígga got brain damage.

I am not joking or trying to be funny either,

bruh needs to retire asap before he winds up like Meldrick Taylor

Comment

Working...
                      X