Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    No the poll goes on. Ive only had problems from 1 poster out of 6.
    so you have a problem with the one poster you dislike who is winning...amazing....nice way to rig a poll..you cant accept reality..same way you cant accept when you favorite fighters lose...mods need to pick a winner..if the poll goes on that means im in the lead..simple and plain

Comment

• Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
      Well regardless I salute your efforts and patience in the face of whiny manbabies.
      Thanks mate, just the minority spoiling it for everyone else.

Comment

• posters do ya'll not see this mess?? i am literally the only on tagging mods yet i am the one being accused of having alts??

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Okay youre off the list then, i dont see what ive done which is unreasonable but if you want to withdraw then you can. had just about enough of you anyway to be honest
          kiss my ass clown...you rigged your own poll....this isnt even your decision..you are a nobody

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            posters do ya'll not see this mess?? i am literally the only on tagging mods yet i am the one being accused of having alts??
            Well, that is a typical diversionary tactic

Comment

• i wish i would kiss a cowards ass over a fake ass award...NSB has gone to hell

Comment

• So we now know that Larry has been using alts on this poll. This is no longer the subject matter, it’s important that he be banned for this

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  Well, that is a typical diversionary tactic
                  go suck off prettygirl and stop replying to me

Comment

• BostonGuy can you please ban Larry for having 10 alts? He has been exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      posters do ya'll not see this mess?? i am literally the only on tagging mods yet i am the one being accused of having alts??
                      Youre completely missing the point and ignoring what im saying. It doesnt matter now if the alts are yours or not, they arent being counted for ANY poster. Im fully aware u could be getting stitched up which is why u arent being dq'd and your other votes all count. Not typing it again cause fed up of repeating myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X