Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    So in reality effpandas is winning and rightly so. A great poster and well deserved
    Think hes got me on ignore im not even sure hes aware this is going on lol

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      once again spreading lies...dude said i offers to paypal Derranged..and you are now spreading the damn lie
      Not spreading any lies. All I said was DramaShow should contact PB32 directly for his evidence

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
        I am very good with Excel and happy to filter the votes based on parameters that you specify for you.

And I am impartial
        Please do mate and it’s only fair that the other posters get an additional 10 votes each like Larry has given himself with alts

Comment

I am very good with Excel and happy to filter the votes based on parameters that you specify for you.

And I am impartial
          Thanks man, will bare that in mind.

Comment

Not spreading any lies. All I said was DramaShow should contact PB32 directly for his evidence
            what evidence?? all ya'll are doing is flooding this thread with made up lies....its cool tho i got all of you...1 by 1

Comment

• 2019 will be 1 hell of a year i promise all the posters here that..im done talking online...

Comment

2019 will be 1 hell of a year i promise all the posters here that..im done talking online...
                Hahahhahahah no you’re not you useless bag of shit. You can’t even afford shampoo, got damn chunks in your ugly ass hair

Comment

2019 will be 1 hell of a year i promise all the posters here that..im done talking online...
                  Why u making threats? I havent dq'd you im just getting rid of alts from the process, whether that's your alts or someone elses.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Why u making threats? I havent dq'd you im just getting rid of alts from the process, whether that's your alts or someone elses.
                    making promises

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      He should be DQ’ed for sure. He’s a cheating racist

Comment

Working...
                      X