No announcement yet.

Is this an ego problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this an ego problem?

Before i start, this is not a boast, i see no point in boasting to a bunch of strangers who don't even know who i am anyway.

Also i'll start by saying i'm generally pretty good with girls, somehow. Especially at getting them to fall for me in a big way, probably just me filling their head full of dreams and magic. When it comes down to something serious, i generally do a disappearing act and emerge later when they have someone else. I then proceed to essentially steal them away from their new relationship, even though i don't really want them that much. As long they cheat once, it seems that's all i want. Even last week, i saw a girl i was with for a couple of months was engaged, struck up a conversation and within 20 minutes we were video calling doing whatever you can imagine. I also did it with a married girl with a kid recently, an ex of mine.

I think i may have posted about it before or in a thread, but honestly it's a part of my personality that i really hate, so if i'm repeating myself then i apologise, just some things happened today that made me feel ***** about the things i do and probably just feel better writing it down to strangers. It actually gets me down thinking about it because it makes me feel i have a genuinely nasty evil streak in me somewhere. Never towards the girls though, i'm always good to them which is part of the problem. I don't know.

I've been trying to figure out why i do this, i figure if i get to the root of the problem, maybe i can fix it, it's not something i enjoy doing really, especially afterwards. Also i feel guilty because i should let these girls be happy and peaceful in their new relationships. I thought maybe it's an ego thing, male pride. Like knowing i can still have them even though they have somebody else. It's pretty pathetic really.

Does anybody else have this kind of thing happen with them? Maybe it's a natural urge to want to know if you can still have some, just some people are not enough of a c*nt to actually follow through with it and possibly upset people. But then part of me just thinks if they're willing to do it, then **** it, it's fair game.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 07-26-2016, 07:13 PM.

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Before i start, this is not a boast, i see no point in boasting to a bunch of strangers who don't even know who i am anyway.
    Stopped reading after this obvious beginning of BS.

Comment

this is so gonna hurt AlexKid's feelings...he got just rejected but an ugly fat chick

Comment

Comment

Sounds like you have a weak delicate ego, so you boost it by going after girls you shouldn't be.

And now your boasting about it, to boost it even more.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Sounds like you have a weak delicate ego, so you boost it by going after girls you shouldn't be.

And now your boasting about it, to boost it even more.
            As i say, it's definitely not a boast. I see no point in boasting to people when i'm just a name on a screen.

Sometimes it's just good to vent stuff and where better than here.

Comment

On a serious note there are a couple of 'magical' chemicals that, in my experience, gives you a 'fukin good ego check'. I've had experiences where 'the ego' has been destroyed, and you can analyse parts of your life, or life as a whole. But without that ego holding you down. I am, everyone is, dominated by their ego its a part of us. But when that is stripped from you, the clarity you see everything in, is interesting.

Everyone has an ego of some sort. If your ego is f'ed up or maybe too big, either way, there are things that as I say, give you a fukin good 'ego chin-check' so's to speak.

Passive or aggressive, clever or dumb, it doesn't matter. Ego's can lead you astray or very big headed. Now you take a certain few things it kills the ego, in my experience without that clouding, often disruptive ego you truly can think/analyse life/yourself with much more clarity. On rare occasions I find it healthy to 'kill' the ego now and then.

I guess it depends on you, personally. Not all need that (smaller egos, more levelled people). A big ego is a problem imo, and if you're prone to having one, 'chin check' it now and then. Personally for me, it's worked wonders and made me change corners in my life. Different folks, different strokes i'd say.

Too much of an ego has lead many a person throughout history to their demise. But on odd occasions I will take something, to question that ego, again, for me, sheer clarity is achieved. I'd advise ego checks for most, not necessarily the way I do it, there are likely other legal/clean/natural ways of doing so.

My still unruly ego, made this post too long I'm afraid....

Comment

As i say, it's definitely not a boast. I see no point in boasting to people when i'm just a name on a screen.

whether its ego or whatnot, there's that thing called karma that's keeping score...

Comment

I get what you're saying there, I use this place as a non filtered 'release' of stupidity/vent. Ask the odd question even.

An outlet of whatever sort for me, thus my unpredictable posting behaviour!

Rebellious Moustache.....Toilet Gravy!!! PEANUTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                    On a serious note there are a couple of 'magical' chemicals that, in my experience, gives you a 'fukin good ego check'. I've had experiences where 'the ego' has been destroyed, and you can analyse parts of your life, or life as a whole. But without that ego holding you down. I am, everyone is, dominated by their ego its a part of us. But when that is stripped from you, the clarity you see everything in, is interesting.

Everyone has an ego of some sort. If your ego is f'ed up or maybe too big, either way, there are things that as I say, give you a fukin good 'ego chin-check' so's to speak.

Passive or aggressive, clever or dumb, it doesn't matter. Ego's can lead you astray or very big headed. Now you take a certain few things it kills the ego, in my experience without that clouding, often disruptive ego you truly can think/analyse life/yourself with much more clarity. On rare occasions I find it healthy to 'kill' the ego now and then.

I guess it depends on you, personally. Not all need that (smaller egos, more levelled people). A big ego is a problem imo, and if you're prone to having one, 'chin check' it now and then. Personally for me, it's worked wonders and made me change corners in my life. Different folks, different strokes i'd say.

Too much of an ego has lead many a person throughout history to their demise. But on odd occasions I will take something, to question that ego, again, for me, sheer clarity is achieved. I'd advise ego checks for most, not necessarily the way I do it, there are likely other legal/clean/natural ways of doing so.

My still unruly ego, made this post too long I'm afraid....
                    Okay guys, instead of reading this... Just do magical mushrooms, it'll make you less pretentious and judgmental about yourself/others so you can have a clearer mind and learn a little more about yourself.

You're welcome Jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X