Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Adds Manny Pacquiao's Name To His Hit List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He must mean he wants to add a Pac fight to his hilarious KO loss highlight reel.

Even this version of Pac accidentally KOs Khan in under 5 rounds.

Comment

I think Khan and Manny would be a good fight.

Not a close fight but a good watch nonetheless.

There would be a lot of exchanges - but I see Manny having landing the better shots.

I think this could be the realisation for Khan that he is not the 'King Khan' he believes himself to be.

Khan's footwork would keep him in the fight longer than Hatton, but I don't think he would last 6-7 rounds.

Comment

This fight would actually be off the chain, for as long as it takes for Manny to land a big left hand.

Comment

Yeah and I envision that after the fight it'll look like Khan was on Manny's hit list.

Comment

Even though Khan would most likely get KO'd by Pacquiao. Respect to him for chasing the fight. I've never questioned this guys heart!

He must have seen something in their 'sparring' sessions to make him believe he would have a chance!

Comment

Make it f***cking happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                how funny would it be if manny actually fights abregu? khan can keep dreaming, he isn't getting any of this fights until he steps up and fight a living body for once

How about dropping and destroying Maidana for one?

Comment

I've been posting for weeks, that this is the fight Manny should seek. It would do better than Mayweather vs. Maidana I for sure, and absolutely better than a bout with Abregu or Algeri. Make it happen!

Comment

I don't blame Khan for wanting the payday but he doesn't deserve it

Algieri and Abregu are both more deserving than Khan, let Khan get a belt or become the number 1 ranked contender before calling out Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      I don't blame Khan for wanting the payday but he doesn't deserve it

Algieri and Abregu are both more deserving than Khan, let Khan get a belt or become the number 1 ranked contender before calling out Pacquiao
                      Abregu has not done more than Khan. I can't recognize anyone of substance on his resume since his loss to Timothy Bradley. I'm not saying Khan is better than Abregu, but he has fought better competition. Plus Khan has more name recognition than Abregu and Algeri combined.

Comment

Working...
                      X