No announcement yet.

I hope broner goes to 140 soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    exactly. he hasnt faced someone who can actually bang. He will look more mayweatherish when he's on his bicycle.
    There's nothing wrong with moving. Marquez moves.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
      not much cash at 135 so his wanting to move up soon is not surprising at all
      Plenty of cash from HBO with Al Haymon at your side though.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Unless his body doesn't allow him to, he will stay at 135 as long as possible. He will do a Mayweather, he's gonna stay away as long as **** is hot. Once 140 dies out he will move up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

If 140 dies out, those guys were no good to begin with.
        Or maybe they went to 147? That's what I meant by dying out.

Comment

How about Broner sticks around a little longer to face Gamboa and Rios. Just a thought. But the Fraud Jr. move would be to tuck tail and run before ***** gets serious. We all know that game by now.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Yes I want to see what he does against people his size.
            The hell does that even mean? "People his size"?

When you can make a certain weight, those are the fighters who are your size. As long as Broner can make Lightweight, then he's a Lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              I hope when the time comes you are down to bet big points on those fights.
              i sure am. i lost one bet i wont lose another

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                How about Broner sticks around a little longer to face Gamboa and Rios. Just a thought. But the Fraud Jr. move would be to tuck tail and run before ***** gets serious. We all know that game by now.
                Another dumb post.

First, Gamboa has even had a debut fight at 130-135. So we'll have to wait and see when he decides to move up first, and how he looks.

Secondly, how is he going to "stick around" for Rios at 135, when Rios is actually at 140? earl hickey asking fro Broner to move up will actually get him closer to fighting Rios. The fight would probably not happen because of the greedy ass promoter anyway.

God damn Pacfans are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Career achievements. He beats Burns and Abril/Bogere he's WBC, WBA and WBO champ at 135.

That makes his run at 140 even bigger.

I don't see him moving up until 2014.
                  I don't think he should either.

He should dedicate 2013 to cleaning out Lightweight which is what he should have done last year with 130.

I still can't believe how poor his 130 run was.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    There's nothing wrong with moving. Marquez moves.
                    yeah but he also engauges not seen him backing up the whole fight

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by ELPacman

Another dumb post.

First, Gamboa has even had a debut fight at 130-135. So we'll have to wait and see when he decides to move up first, and how he looks.

Secondly, how is he going to "stick around" for Rios at 135, when Rios is actually at 140? earl hickey asking fro Broner to move up will actually get him closer to fighting Rios. The fight would probably not happen because of the greedy ass promoter anyway.

God damn Pacfans are the worst.
                      Gamboa has at least 5 fights at 130 if I'm not mistaken so where are you people getting this 130 debut idea from?

Comment

Working...
                      X