No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
    They asked Mosley,who agreed on the basis that Manny do random testing too so they let the issue slide
    Before the fight with Marquez last year they kicked up a fuss about Marquez's new S&C coach because of his links to steroids
    Marquez camp said if it was an issue they should both agree to random testing.Pacquiao's team let it slide again
    Obviously marquez shape and dodgy S&C raises questions but Pacquiao's stance when the issue arises also looks shady
    Even if this was true, it doesn't make the post more relevant to my original post. I didn't represent Manny, and I didn't even say Marquez should be tested more. So it was completely unrelated.

Now, when and where did they say this?

This was the clip I remember prior to the Mosley-fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhoQH2_S0LY

3:18: -Are you gonna ask for a drug test?
    -No, we can't because we refused to do it ourselves, so we would be hypocrites to ask do that so we are not going to ask for any special drug tests.

And "kicking up a fuss" isn't the same as asking for extra testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      jmm never refused to take tests as a matter of fact he said before 3 he would take anybtest they want. Pac refused. No double standard just fact
      Last time I checked PAC has agreed to all of Floyd's demands. Come again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Last time I checked PAC has agreed to all of Floyd's demands. Come again.
        after YEARS of asking. But ok think what u want

Comment

Floyd went on a long vacation as soon as Pac agreed to the test years ago. Floyd suddenly stopped thinking about boxing. Floyd has been ducking Pac for years now. It's embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Floyd went on a long vacation as soon as Pac agreed to the test years ago. Floyd suddenly stopped thinking about boxing. Floyd has been ducking Pac for years now. It's embarrassing.
            Floyd? Didnt know we were on one of his threads. Man you cant stop talking about him can you

Comment

• JMM allllllllll natural.

Comment

But when Marquez agreed to ost he didn't look like this. Ur point??

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  But when Marquez agreed to ost he didn't look like this. Ur point??
                  They ask him to take tests and he refuses this time then ok but he has NEVER REFUSED pac on the other hand did for years.
                  See the point or are just trying to spin this to favor your argument

Comment

• Hopefully they both juice up for the fight, this fight is important to their career and legacy. I think this fight will be a FOTY candidate, could go either way, depending on who's gameplan, conditioning and chin hold up the best. The winner should fight Rios next.

Comment

• i take it he is on peds aswell, ay floyd!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X