No announcement yet.

Arum Proposal Of neutrality with a Certified testing body is Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Team Pacquiao just wants every single thing on their terms.

How you make a request out of a request?

That's like Floyd agreeing to Pacquiao's 8oz gloves request, but requesting that they be Winning.

Or Floyd agreeing to the $10mill over every pound over 147, but making a request that another party weighs him in.

Like WTF, just agree to the testing, stop crying about every single thing. Stop making requests out of a request. Floyd agreed to your bullshit, agree to his bullshit and get the fight done.
    Team Pacquiao: "Our way or the highway."

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I'd like to see how *****s will react to this post. Pac has a agreed to full random and yet it still seems not enough for them to have a little compromise with a legit testing body which Floyd must agree on to make it happen. These *****s don't want this fight to happen at all.

They rather have it in fantasy land lol

This is the Fairest thing Arum has said so far.

Floyd gets his Random

Pac gets a neutral body to thwart any suspicion he has over testing

I say this fight should happen now!

*****s why put an obstacle again? This ain't fair enough lol
      When it is on a signed contract from pac.. I will give praise to Pac and look forward to watching the better man win!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        pac not using his usual gloves is taking away one of his ammos as evident in the first erik fight.....

pac demanding the 10 mil is to prevent floyd from cheating on the scales again

we all know how usad lied to the public with the " if there a cut off it's usesless crap", then enede having 18 day cut off....that porved that USADA is acrp agency....arum is offreing a fairer way to do things....
        It was still random testing though. Floyd or Mosley never knew they were gonna stop at 18 days. For all they knew, they could have been tested any day during those last 18 days. That's what random OST is.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Did the mediator between Team Pacquiao and Team Mayweather not say Bob Arum lied about Team Mayweather never offering 14 days?

Did Mayweather not say that after May-Mosley and Pac-Clottey, the 14 day cut off will be off the table. And surely it was off the table, but Team Pacquiao then agreed to an offer that was not even there to agree with?

Please just answer these questions, don't make a question out of my questions.
          whatever bullshiiit comes from both sides,

people here agreed 14 days is fair. even the guys who are hardcore ped crusaders.

floyd changed his mind and so did theirs.

that's my point

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
            team pac's "way" is actually standard commission testing but they are continuosly budging with floyd's demands.

get floyd's dick out of your throat, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
              ost or no fight , remember that ? , yep your stupid

Comment

And BTW @Puga, Pac not using his "usual gloves", for 147 it's 10oz, so Floyd could make all this more difficult like Pacquiao, and not agree to 8oz gloves.

Pac requested 8oz gloves, but 8 oz gloves for WW fights can only be used if both parties agree. Mayweather agreed without a giving a flying fuck, he did not have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lol you just agreed Tygart is shady. Then if he is then Arum's reservation to use that organization is legit
                  tygart is the head of an organization. he is what he is. he has to promote his product. they all do tho. id rather trust an american organization, one considered among the best in the world, than go to a lesser one. the ioc is cool, but theyve had more than a few scandals of their own. usada has largely been scandal free. like i said, dont believe everything ur told. its is the usada's interest to show its neutrality. u think this one little boxing match will make it or break it? thats called being gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    whatever bullshiiit comes from both sides,

people here agreed 14 days is fair. even the guys who are hardcore ped crusaders.

floyd changed his mind and so did theirs.

that's my point
                    I just want simple yes or no answers.

Let's try again.

Did the mediator between Team Pacquiao and Team Mayweather not say Bob Arum lied about Team Mayweather never offering 14 days? YES OR NO.

Did Mayweather not say that after May-Mosley and Pac-Clottey, the 14 day cut off will be off the table. And surely it was off the table, but Team Pacquiao then agreed to an offer that was not even there to agree with? YES OR NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                      team pac's "way" is actually standard commission testing but they are continuosly budging with floyd's demands.

get floyd's dick out of your throat, bro.
                      Just like it was standard commission when he requested both Morales and Oscar to paid weight penalties in case they were to came over their fights weight limits. Oh wait. **** out of here, ******!

Comment

Working...
                      X