Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito II Sept. 17th in JERSEY??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    I'm so against stadiums like those. I was at the Yankee Stadium fight and although it was pretty electric, an outdoor venue just losses some of the noice and atmosphere. Put it in boardwalk and the crowd will be loud and just nuts. It should be on the east coast for sure. Marg had his home advantage and could only get 11,000 people. Put this in MSG and have twice the amount of crazy fans pulling for Miguel. We gonna bring the house down come fight night.
    MSG is perfect 20,000+ people definitely would sell out and the atmosphere would just be NUTS!!!..

Cotto is getting screwed again low key, he's the Champ, hasn't been suspended for cheating, coming off 2 wins and still has to go West Coast and fight on the weekend of Mexican Independence, LMAO...Arum continues to **** on Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      MSG is perfect 20,000+ people definitely would sell out and the atmosphere would just be NUTS!!!..

Cotto is getting screwed again low key, he's the Champ, hasn't been suspended for cheating, coming off 2 wins and still has to go West Coast and fight on the weekend of Mexican Independence, LMAO...Arum continues to **** on Cotto.
      Indeed, Cotto should just say either the fight stages in NY/NJ area or no fight, but this cats let them promoters controlled them like poppets!!

Comment

I've said it numerous times that Arum has mistreated Miguel. When he fought Foreman it seemed like Arum wanted to build Foreman into a star, the whole bringing Margarito on stage during Miguels press conference after the Mayorga fight, now the way he conducted the rematch of being in Vegas. You're absolutely right, having it in Vegas is awful and unfair to Miguel.

People argue that Arum has made Miguel a lot of money, which is true but he did that to line his pockets. Arum has always treated Miguel like garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          I've said it numerous times that Arum has mistreated Miguel. When he fought Foreman it seemed like Arum wanted to build Foreman into a star, the whole bringing Margarito on stage during Miguels press conference after the Mayorga fight, now the way he conducted the rematch of being in Vegas. You're absolutely right, having it in Vegas is awful and unfair to Miguel.

People argue that Arum has made Miguel a lot of money, which is true but he did that to line his pockets. Arum has always treated Miguel like garbage.
          I always wonder what Cotto would be had he been a GBP fighter...

Cotto-Mayweather would've probably happened back in 2008..

Arum has been careful with Cotto's progress and success but since he lost he seems to have lost interest and is milking his worth while he can instead of looking out for his well being and giving him what he deserves like the Margarito rematch in the east coast..and if Margarito is getting more than 35% than Cotto is getting robbed blind

Comment

I always wonder what Cotto would be had he been a GBP fighter...

Cotto-Mayweather would've probably happened back in 2008..

Arum has been careful with Cotto's progress and success but since he lost he seems to have lost interest and is milking his worth while he can instead of looking out for his well being and giving him what he deserves like the Margarito rematch in the east coast..and if Margarito is getting more than 35% than Cotto is getting robbed blind
            The split should be 80% to 20% in favor of Miguel and teh fight should be in the Meadowlands or MSG, or in PR. Margarito should not get any concession at all!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              The split should be 80% to 20% in favor of Miguel and teh fight should be in the Meadowlands or MSG, or in PR. Margarito should not get any concession at all!!
              LMAO! 20% won't happen..but I agree bro, Margarito doesn't deserve ****.

65-35 sounds right, but knowing Arum, he's gonna do 60-40..and give Cotto the PPV shares.

I was really hoping this fight would be made in MSG, in July, but stupid Camp Margarito let that man get his ass whooped all over that ring for much longer than he was supposed to, now we gotta wait til Sept.

Isn't Cotto's contract up with Top Rank after this year?

Comment

LMAO! 20% won't happen..but I agree bro, Margarito doesn't deserve ****.

65-35 sounds right, but knowing Arum, he's gonna do 60-40..and give Cotto the PPV shares.

I was really hoping this fight would be made in MSG, in July, but stupid Camp Margarito let that man get his ass whooped all over that ring for much longer than he was supposed to, now we gotta wait til Sept.

Isn't Cotto's contract up with Top Rank after this year?
                Yes, so you know arum will push for that Pacquiao rematch to millk him some more.

I hope after this fight with MArgo he fights Sergio MArtines at 154, Ill bet all my points that Cotto KOs him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Yes, so you know arum will push for that Pacquiao rematch to millk him some more.

I hope after this fight with MArgo he fights Sergio MArtines at 154, Ill bet all my points that Cotto KOs him!!!
                  I would love to see Cotto vs Martinez but Cotto ain't winning that one much less koing Sergio

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
                    I would love to see Cotto vs Martinez but Cotto ain't winning that one much less koing Sergio
                    Regardless of your feeling on the fight, it will never happen. Arum is milking Miguel and will not allow him in any fight that he has a chance of losing. Instead he would rather keep him fighting gatekeepers and lining his pockets instead of allowing Miguel to revive his career against one of the best. He is too afraid of Miguel losing and then retiring, that he won't allow Miguel to do what he wants to do. Hell, does anyone really think Miguel wants to fight Margarito? He was against in for the longest time. It's Arum forcing Miguel into giving the man that Miguel despises and thinks derailed his career due to cheating, a fight. Arum is a slime ball and done no good for Miggy.

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
                      If it gets done, will bet. I dont care how succesfull anybody looks at a certain time, styles makes fight.

Cotto KOs this due at 154!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X