No announcement yet.

the "how the **** do you beat carl froch thread"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
    Exactly. Froch needs to learn some defense. He's completely amateur. He gets by on good punching power, and a sturdy chin. But once you get to the elite level, that ain't gonna' cut the mustard. You have to know how to BOX. Froch is a glorified street brawler.
    as much as I love Froch this it totally true, Andre Ward is winning this tournament I think.

Comment

Slim shandy is an ATG baiter.

Comment

You can't beat Froch, his silky smooth skills are on a completely different level to anyone ever. He was robbed against Kessler, any sane person had Froch winning all rounds, he didn't even break a sweat.

I swear I seen him pull a kettle out of his shorts and make himself a cup of tea half way through round 7 and Kessler still couldn't hit him.
        Last edited by NChristo; 08-15-2010, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
          Exactly. Froch needs to learn some defense. He's completely amateur. He gets by on good punching power, and a sturdy chin. But once you get to the elite level, that ain't gonna' cut the mustard. You have to know how to BOX. Froch is a glorified street brawler.
          I was reading and looking at your Ricky Hatton avatar at the same time.

Word for word...

Comment

he already lost to dirrell and kessler :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              The racist american fanboys have continually tried to discredit froch, hoping he would lose(hes yet to even get near to losing). Now that pascal destroyed the overhyped dawson, and froch comfprtably schooled pascal, begs the question..

HOw can you beat froch.

Very simple. Arthur Abraham will demonstrate; you knock his head

clean

OFF

Then whaddayagot? The loser Froch with

NO

****ING

HEAD!

Any questions? Or shall I repeat? That's Froch with

NO

****ING

HEAD!

Class dismissed.

Comment

abraham might beat froch but not beating on it. froch brings his akward style which might throw off abraham forcing him to kick froch in balls in the later rounds.

Comment

He lost clearly to Direll, was given the biggest gift of the year, got outboxed and lost clearly to Kessler, and would have lost to Taylor had he used his head and taken a knee.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Kessler has already beaten Froch wtf are you talking about.
                    haha owned with first post D i guess thats an..
                    end thread/

Comment

Lol Pacal didnt destroy Dawson. Dawson was just too passive and didnt follow up on his attack. Pascal made good use of the oppertunity and beat dawson.

And for the Froch part. Both Dirrel and Kessler already beat him. Past prime Taylor was tapping Froch's ass also untill Taylor gassed out in the 12th.

Comment

Working...
                      X