Collapse
No announcement yet.

The trolls justification thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are seeing slow-mo's now. It's all come full circle, they've become everything they have criticized in the past.

Comment

they arent fooling anyone. i dont know who they are trying to convince cause noones listening, back in the real world golovkins gonna be pound for pound number 1 on many lists whilst these guys basically make him sound out to be a bum. At the end of the day golovkin came out of that fight looking really good and the fans were impressed. Thats really stung some of the posters on here so theyve gone in to overdrive to try and persuade everyone that golovkin was actually exposed and everyone else is wrong. I think a lot of them had genuinely convinced themselves that canelo would box rings round him and unfortunately canelo got pushed back, broken down and withdrew into his shell, just like all the others....

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        We are seeing slow-mo's now. It's all come full circle, they've become everything they have criticized in the past.
        The trash are now using slow mos as after we've screamed at them that slow mo video's are the most reliable source of accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          I made this video that got more than 100K hits. As time passes, these relics will stay on Youtube just like the idiotic Artorias Channel having Pac beat Floyd... that channel already lost credibility an official troll channel to gain subs, and I dont monetize so my service is for real pugilism.

Dont worry, I'll make the Nelo vs GGG video since you guys insist to throw the shıt on the fan.

"Relics"

You will never have the following that guy does, must suck being so salty.

Comment

There was an immediate butthurt reaction thread crying about Floyd in response to the thread OP mentioned. Who is really getting trolled? Be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
              "Relics"

You will never have the following that guy does, must suck being so salty.
              Which guy?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Actually, the problem is you use incorrect words and have poor punctuation, so its very difficult to follow what you post.

He didn't exactly do that. He used doctored videos to make compubox seem incorrect. Then, he used these lower totals to argue Manny won the fight. There are many others as well. They more closely resemble Mirko's.

I see that you are still logged on and didn't go to bed. I was inquiring why your response to the use of videos is different now then it was before. I hope you will answer.
                This is an iPad and stays logged on, I did go to bed, it was 1am Saturday morning, if spoon used doctored videos, wouldn't that be very easy to reveal, funny thing is I haven't used compubox to argue, I haven't used videos either, I've posted a list of people's own thoughts on who won

Comment

Here we are a week after the fight and the trolls are still crying and thinking they can change what most intelligent people saw, a win for GGG, you guys are pathetic

Comment

We "trolls" were out here telling you Ward beat Kovalev the first time when most of drunken press row had it for Sergei too.

And we know how THAT turned out.

Canelo deserved the win but I am OK with a draw because it WAS close.

It WONT BE CLOSE in the rematch and lots of Golovkin fanboys are going to have to find someone else to love.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      We "trolls" were out here telling you Ward beat Kovalev the first time when most of drunken press row had it for Sergei too.

And we know how THAT turned out.

Canelo deserved the win but I am OK with a draw because it WAS close.

It WONT BE CLOSE in the rematch and lots of Golovkin fanboys are going to have to find someone else to love.
                      And just like you were wrong then, you are wrong now.

Both fights were close, but in both these fights the fighter you guys have been hating on and calling overrated won in the eyes of everybody other than you and a few judges, got robbed and the 'home' fighter and their fake image was saved by incompetent jugdes.

Hence why you're here, saying what you are.

In the rematch Canelo might beat GGG, who knows, but GGG won the first fight, just like Kovalev won the first fights against Ward. Him losing the rematch (don't even get me started on that) does not erase the fact that he won the first fight, just like Canelo winning the rematch won't erase the fact that he lost the first fight.

Simple as that.
                      Last edited by Szef; 09-24-2017, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X