No announcement yet.

Ranking resumes between Loma, Crawford, Thurman, Ward, Spence, GGG, Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I am objective you are not & it has nothing to do with black fighters. I just don't B.S. when it comes to boxing unlike other people who ARE BIAS. He LOST to Jacobs period. Watch it again and pay ATTENTION when lil g doesn't land punches while jim lampley is calling it like he wants & when Jacobs lands you hear crickets from jim lampley. PAY ATTENTION! If you are serious. Oh & I changed the list I forgot about nelo.
    pay attention says the biased guy who didnt pay attention and only saw what he wante to see. ggg landed the vast majority of the clean flush shots. jacobs was not landing clean shots. ggg also landed far more punches. just watch the vid. im sure you will say it was biased too!

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      Rigondeaux's victory over Donaire is better than anything on Lomachenko's resume. At the time Doniare was ranked #3 p4p and was on everyone's top 5 p4p list. Made him look ordinary during his extraordinary run being a champion at three different weight classes.
      I agree with you.

1. Ward
      2. Rigo
      3. Crawford
      4. Canelo
      5. GGG
      6. Thurman
      7. Spence
      8. Loma

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
        Imam is better than any fighter Crawford has faced so is Progaris and Mikey. You really are a floyd Fan boy.
        imam is a bum with no chin. i think you are thinking about the great amir khan. yes hes the best. clearly

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
          I agree with you.

1. Ward
          2. Rigo
          3. Crawford
          4. Canelo
          5. GGG
          6. Thurman
          7. Spence
          8. Loma
          Crawford does not have a better resume than the other guys. The other guys have beaten far better competition.

Comment

Imam is better than any fighter Crawford has faced so is Progaris and Mikey. You really are a floyd Fan boy.
            based on what??? certainly isnt resume

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              wrong. p4p lists are not merely an evaluation of resume. p4p lists are an evaluation of a fighter's immediately ability when you handicap for size.

resumes go back to the beginning of a fighter's career, and placing equal weight on those wins early in his career is wrong when you're trying to find out what a fighter has to offer contemporarily and if you handicap for size.

for instance, carl froch has a better resume than almost any active fighter in the world right now.

if he came back he'd be nowhere near the pound for pound list. why? because you're not just looking at the body of work over the course of a fighter's career. you're asking, what has he done lately to give me an idea of how good he is, and how well would he do against fighter X if they were the same size.

what's most important in a p4p list is ability, and you evaluate that based on recent performances much more than you do based on older ones. you can go back several years for some fighters if they have not improved or lost a step, but that's rarified air and really only relevant for the greatest of the great who stay on top for a long time; floyd, pacquiao, hopkins, etc.

of course you're a child who thinks i'm racist because i'm critical of floyd mayweather, so i don't expect you to have a damn thing to say that's worth my time in regard to evaluating a fighter in a historic context, or a contemporary pound for pound one.

class dismissed.
              Ok, but let me as you a question. Who has the better resume? fighter A: Dulmore, Polstol, Diaz, Lundy, Indongo, Gamboa or Walters, Ramirez, Russell Jr?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                based on what??? certainly isnt resume
                Do you honestly think that Indongo and Postol beat Imam? I don't think so but i'm not bias like a lot of you guys.

Comment

Do you honestly think that Indongo and Postol beat Imam? I don't think so but i'm not bias like a lot of you guys.
                  They are both better than Granados so its possible they would win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    They are both better than Granados so its possible they would win.
                    I said Imam not Granados. Quit trying to change the subject. Also, you guys forget that styles make fights.

Comment

Crawford does not have a better resume than the other guys. The other guys have beaten far better competition.
                      My bad that was my p4p list. As far as resume goes:

1. Ward
                      2. Canelo
                      3. Rigo
                      4. Thurman
                      5. Crawford
                      6. Loma
                      7. GGG
                      8. Spence

Comment

Working...
                      X