Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: With 8-Ounce Gloves - Mayweather Lasts Two Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGregor: With 8-Ounce Gloves - Mayweather Lasts Two Rounds!

According to UFC superstar Conor McGregor, the Nevada State Athletic Commission could change the entire landscape of his upcoming fight with Floyd Mayweather (49-0, 26 KOs). Next week, the NSAC will make a ruling on the two athletes submitting separate requests to use 8-ounce gloves for their scheduled showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whatever.

On a side note, did anyone watch his media workout. What the hell was that?

Comment

Conor, please remember that Floyd will be wearing 8 ounce gloves, too.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        Whatever.

On a side note, did anyone watch his media workout. What the hell was that?
        A circus workout for a circus fight.

Comment

This clown really thinks that 8 ounces gloves is and advantage for him?

Man, with those gloves this clown wouldnt even see mayweather's hands. And this slow gassed clown could fight without gloves and still wouldnt connect single punch on floyd.

It's going to a point where I just dont know if this guy is deluded or plain idiot.

Comment

yep cause you looked so powerful today..

Comment

they messed up with this media event..they lost some sales from boxing fans..ill be damned if i order this ****

Comment

With 4oz gloves Diaz was hitting him at will and he was hitting Diaz at will in 2nd fight Diaz didn't get kod disputed decision. Glove size improves D?

Comment

Irish monkey boy is going downnnn

Comment

I saw the video and it was shameful. what is Mcgregor trying to do? At first, I thought he was only pretending to be that bad to throw May off his game.

But then I recognized that no one can be that clumsy, awkward and uncoordinated can they? His punches are slow and with no power. He has no flow or rhythm to his movements, at least not that of a boxer.

What does he think moneymay will be doing when Mc is doing all that slapping like he was doing against the bag. What a farce. If Mc thought he was going to impress, he did the opposite.

Comment

Working...
                    X