No announcement yet.

A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    you really think a legal Us citizen will work for those wages when they could make double flippin hamburgers.
    Actually it's the opposite I think.

Americans would rather work at mcdonalds for cheap than make double picking fruit at a farm.

Hell when I got out of high school, I went to get a summer job.

$9/hour sitting in an office or $15 at a machining place?

I took the office job.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Hmmm interesting I just learned something new today. Didn't know these fruit pickers make $15-$20/hr.

So white people rather work at MCdo for $8/hr than be a fruit picker for $15/hr
      Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Whenever you get over here, hit me up. I'll take you around my place, drink some beer and hang.

The weather has been great. Finally tons of rain. Im happier than a pig in ****. It was so bad these past few years that it was more profitable for some of us to sell our water to other farmers than it was to use ourselves for our use. But finally it looks like we may pull out of this drought. We are starting to get to much rain, but the more the merrier.

Bro this topic on immigration hits me right in the heart as it affects me and my workers. These guys are some of the hardest workers you will ever see. I have to utmost respect for them and what they do and why they do it. To them its all about family and who cant respect that? So for people who dont even work half as hard they as do and to say to them to get the fuk out of the US, it really pisses me off. These MFers have no fuking clue.

These trumps supporters who say that if we kick them out that that will open up jobs for average amercians is fuking laughable and shows you how stupid they are.

If Americans would have done these jobs in the past then there would have never been a void for these hard working mexicans to fill in the first place.
      My workers make way more than a McDonalds workers. But my jobs I have are 1000times harder than that and that's where the issue is for the American worker. If the American worker has to do hard hard work and work in hot weather they want to be compensated with 30 to 40+ dollars an hour and there is no way in hell the farm employer can afford that.
      Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Actually it's the opposite I think.

Americans would rather work at mcdonalds for cheap than make double picking fruit at a farm.

Hell when I got out of high school, I went to get a summer job.

$9/hour sitting in an office or $15 at a machining place?

I took the office job.
      A lot of dumb lazy native born Americans. It's not even the physically hard jobs they don't want, it's the mentally hard ones too.

Jesus, I could fill up the LA Forum with the number H1B holders I worked with in my Google or Yahoo days.

Immigrants go with the i will do ****ing anything to not live in Pakistan or whatever hellhole they escaped from. We just got soft living the good life .

Looks like whitey and asian are pretty low on the unemployment totem pole so we're ok for now Tua

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Um, I was rebutting your incorrect claims about slavery. Stay on topic, please.

Of course.

Heck, we were discussing it today at work before we got started. Our industry employs tons and tons of immigrants and non-citizens. But EVERY ONE is here legally.

You obviously cant say the same about your job and industry.

I already have. Keep up. Maybe concentrate on what the other side of the debate say instead of tooting your own horn about "slicing" people up in debate.

How can this be??

Democrats have been telling us for decades "the rich" and "the corporations" have more money than they know what to do with and they are hoarding it.

Could they be wrong or be lying???

I'm gonna love seeing you answer these points. Of course I'm not expecting much except more obfuscation, subject changing, and perhaps a few more personal insults....
        Dude the work I have to offer and the job I run is way different than these corporations.

I'm far from rich. I work 60+ hours a week and about 80 when spring and summer roll around.

I insult you because dudes like you are the biggest idiots around. I can respect the hard working republican but these stupid trump die hards are the worse of them all.

There is no way in hell the average American(white, black or whatever the fuk) is going to fill the void and do what my workers do. If so then there would have never been a void for the Mexican worker to fill in the first place.

Plus all my workers who are here illegally or not, I don't give a fuk, pay taxes just like you on the wages they make.

So what's the problem? Your type says they take jobs away? Well there was a void the American left so they are just fill it. Your type says they don't pay taxes and are a burden on the economy. Well that money is to support the family and their life which are here in American. So all that money is staying American.

I'll say it again for you to hear. If the American worker wanted to do the work these hard working immigrants do, then the American worker would have never left that void open for them to fill. Period, point, blank.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          A lot of dumb lazy native born Americans. It's not even the physically hard jobs they don't want, it's the mentally hard ones too.

Jesus, I could fill up the LA Forum with the number H1B holders I worked with in my Google or Yahoo days.

Immigrants go with the i will do ****ing anything to not live in Pakistan or whatever hellhole they escaped from. We just got soft living the good life .

Looks like whitey and asian are pretty low on the unemployment totem pole so we're ok for now Tua
          Hispanics and blacks usually get hurt the most when unemployment is bad.

I remember when I got laid off.

I was getting like $2k unemployment check for like 2-3 years.

Cashed out my 401k, sold my stocks. Just moved from a house to an apt.

And I was good to go for several years. Posting on here 24/7.

Money ran out? Go get a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I'm sure Drumpf will grant you a pardon.
            he better pardon me. Guys like me fund your government assistance. Who would take care of you then?

Comment

I don't know what's up with the businesses they are protesting. Those businesses deserve to be protesting. Huge business always cut corners especially with their employment.

I run a almond/pischahio orchard. I know some of my workers got here illegally as some told me the struggles they went through to get here. And they came here to support they family and work. Trump will have people believe the ones who snuck in here are all gangbanger drug dealers so he can shake up his base of support. But truth is the ones who come here for nefarious reason are such a small portion that it doesn't register even a micro portion of a percent. But trump says they are rapist and drug dealers.

As far as how they get papers/visas for work. Well from the government. They know they are needed so that how. But the trump republicans will have you believe they are taking jobs and are getting paid under the table and not paying taxes on there wages which is not true.
              Im still not understanding how an immigrant worker that has a work visa and tax ID be considered illegal?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Don't be fooled, the average American is very lazy. With technology becoming what it is and how it's making life easier. It's making the thought of doing hard work less and less appealing for the American.

Like I said if not then there would have never been a void for these Mexicans or whatever immigrant to come here to fill this work void.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Im still not understanding how an immigrant worker that has a work visa and tax ID be considered illegal?
                  Take it up with the government. I can't pay my worker unless they have it and all of them do. Because im not paying people under the table. Doing that jeopardizes my livelihood.

The government knows there is a need that the American worker refuses to do, so it doesn't take much effort for an immigrant to get a work visa.

They are considered illegal because they snuck in. A work visa is different than a permanent resident or a naturalized citizen.
                  Last edited by boxinghead530; 02-16-2017, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Take it up with the government. I can't pay my worker unless they have it and all of them do. Because im not paying people under the table. Doing that jeopardizes my livelihood.

The government knows there is a need that the American worker refuses to do, so it doesn't take much effort for an immigrant to get a work visa.
                    then they wouldn't be illegal, and have no fear of deportation, so WHAT IN THE **** are they protesting

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Dude the work I have to offer and the job I run is way different than these corporations.

I'm far from rich. I work 60+ hours a week and about 80 when spring and summer roll around.
                      Your point being???

I never asserted you were rich, nor what your hours are.

You're obfuscating and going off topic, yet again.

Can you please knock that off? It's annoying.

I insult you because dudes like you are the biggest idiots around. I can respect the hard working republican but these stupid trump die hards are the worse of them all.
                      Your reasons dont matter. It's the action that does. and in ANY debate, stooping to insults, cursing, or name-calling are taken as a concession.

After all, if one cant state ones case without such antics, one doesn't have a case to state.

You'll notice I don't engage in such nonsense. If I can do it, why cant you?

Hmmm......

There is no way in hell the average American(white, black or whatever the fuk) is going to fill the void and do what my workers do. If so then there would have never been a void for the Mexican worker to fill in the first place.
                      Again, conjecture.

And there's only one way to find out if your conjecture might be true. And lucky for you, President Trump is is doing just that, by removing the illegals.

Plus all my workers who are here illegally or not, I don't give a fuk, pay taxes just like you on the wages they make.
                      Your illegal workers pay taxes????

How can they pay income taxes, SS taxes, and payroll taxes, considering illegal means they are not entitled to hold jobs here.

I'm dying to hear this one.....

So what's the problem? Your type says they take jobs away?
                      Yes, they do.

There is a job. If it's filled by an illegal that means a legal American didn't get said job.

This isn't rocket science here.

I'll say it again for you to hear. If the American worker wanted to do the work these hard working immigrants do, then the American worker would have never left that void open for them to fill. Period, point, blank.
                      Who says American workers left? You?
                      They could have well been undercut, couldn't they?

Sorry, that won't cut it. I need sourced data proving that assertion.

Comment

Working...
                      X