Monaco Slim's Brexit early celebration threa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I'm not bitter. I just read your posts.
    You're bitter after reading my posts, that's what I said. Moving on.

Anyone with an opposite opinion is a beta cuck sjw libtard or something like that.
    Listen, again, you took the first shot yesterday to turn the discussion into something ugly so I had to take you down. I tend to be brutal and effective against the likes of you in islam debates. Your wounds haven't healed yet so get some bandages and stop crying, you fairy.

This isn't a thread for your sour grapes, this is about the Brits standing up for their countries.

Comment

• Poor Dunny getting slapped around.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        You're bitter after reading my posts, that's what I said. Moving on.

Listen, again, you took the first shot yesterday to turn the discussion into something ugly so I had to take you down. I tend to be brutal and effective against the likes of you in islam debates. Your wounds haven't healed yet so get some bandages and stop crying, you fairy.

This isn't a thread for your sour grapes, this is about the Brits standing up for their countries.
        Lmfao. Who did you take down? Oh yeah, using the word cuck means you won the debate.

This is about the vote yesterday and the early results have been problematic. More than 10% loss of value of the pound. When was the last time that happened?

But hey, you won't have any immigrants coming in and without the EU money, let's hope the british economy doesn't get worse.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-24-2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I didn't vote, i'm too ignorant to the facts to form an opinion.

But one thing i noticed is that most of the propaganda and smear campaigning came from the leave side.

This one particularly made me chuckle.

this is scandalous, lol. It will never be like this..............ever.

Tbh, I think the writing is on the wall for NHS in either outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            If anyone's a "cuck" it's the people from the impoverished regions of the North of England and Wales who voted to plunge themselves even deeper into poverty.
            awwwww you're upset over the referendum, go cry in some other persons thread, loser. This thread is for relaxing after our big victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              came here to relax with monaco slim, will **** the EU later.

There's nothing sweeter than relaxing with your boy monaco slim

Comment

• rorymac

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  Can you tell me your reasons for voting Leave?
                  democracy and accountability is the only reasons he needs, cuck

Comment

• At least this will make the illegal migrants flow to a trickle....I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by hogwash View Post
                      Back in the queue, I highly doubt it, UK is the biggest foreign investor in US (18%)
                      Oh I agree it was a toothless threat. Obama with that comment was attempting to infringe upon the sovereignty of one of our staunchest allies. That I cannot support.

Comment

Working...
                      X