Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adult Film Company May Sue Yusaf Mack For Drug Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, this is that guy Carl Froch knocked out in his first IBF defense after he beat Bute!

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
      Hey, this is that guy Carl Froch knocked out in his first IBF defense after he beat Bute!
      You telling me that Froch made this dude gay with his fists?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post
        Unfortunately for Mack, he'll be undone by his ignorance. His twitter favourites are very public to view, and they are pretty explicit - and include a gay orgy.

****/NSFL: https://twitter.com/yusafmack1979

Click favourites and scroll.
        Lol he's not the brightest guy. All the company needs to do is get some screen shots of those favourites and his case is bogus.

Comment

LMAO poor guy

Comment

lol,damn you just can't make this **** up..lol

Comment

Yusaf Mack took the D like a champ. I saw the vid preview but haven't found the full thing yet.

Comment

.... I Mean, c'mon man.

Comment

How nice of them to drug him, use him for their movie, and then make sure he was on the right train home and still pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                    He should've just blamed it on brain damage from fighting
                    He was on the verge of giving brain damage, the way he was giving brains to those to men.

Comment

they are promoting the heck out of the new movie, by now this guy may be their finest star and since he is going nowhere in boxing, they've made up this drama to promote him as the biggest gay porrn star ever, heck most of us had never heard of dawgpound or had never discussed about gay movies and now we are promoting them, way to go!!! kudos to dawgpound and its finest star

Comment

Working...
                      X