No announcement yet.

im having a tough time with the refs in the U.K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im having a tough time with the refs in the U.K

Im sorry ,,im sorry i got mixed up with another ref,,on a youtube fight i saw,,,im an idiot
    Last edited by Big Pauly; 06-01-2014, 07:55 PM.

Wasn't the ref American?

Comment

The referee was Charlie Fitch from New York, AMERICA!!

Comment

My bad my bad i got mixed up with sum one else on a youtube,,,im a idiot ,,,sorry sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pauly View Post
          Im sorry but it was always considered a rule if thumb to give a fighter a chance to get up after the FIRST time getting knocked down,,,it was a good technical fight until groves got knocked down,,he started to get up on the four count and the ref is holding him down waving it off,,,,you will never see a gotti ward type of fight in the u.k,,,they just seem to quick to call a fight,,i understand they looking out for the fighters,,,but if you watch it seems like the ref is trying to hold him down as he was trying to get up,,,is it just me or does others feel this way,,
          No. YOU gave him a "4 count." What REALLY HAPPENED was Groves was paw'n at the air and didn't even ATTEMPT to get up until the ref waved off the fight, which was around 4-5 seconds after Groves got KOd. He didn't just get knocked down, he was knocked out...even if it was momentarily.

Comment

American ref and Groves couldn't even walk when he got up. He was on queer street and needed oxygen.

Comment

Working...
            X