Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More highly skilled fighter: Donaire or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More highly skilled fighter: Donaire or Pacquiao?

Thinking about all the skills Donaire and Pacquiao have individually, who you think has the better overall skill set?

Things like movement, footwork, defense, speed, stamina, angles, volume, power, core boxing ability, adaption, punch resistance etc..etc.. All the various factors combined, which boxer has the better skills?
    Donaire
    25.00%
    Pacquiao
    62.50%
    About even
    12.50%

Both even as far as right now goes. Pac easily if this were a few years ago. His age is slowly catching up to him now but he's still better than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      Both even as far as right now goes. Pac easily if this were a few years ago. His age is slowly catching up to him now but he's still better than Floyd.
      Possibly so, I think Donaire excels in some departments, Pacquiao in others. So it could be an even call at the moment.

Comment

Donaire is more technically skilled.

Pacquiao is more naturally skilled. If Pac never learned to box he'd still be a good fighter. I don't think I can say the same about Donaire.

Pac has some of the best footwork in any combat sport.

I think Donaire is smarter than Pac and possibly more adaptable.

Pac is the gameplan guy. He'll stick to the plan for 12 rounds unless he's feeling adventurous and wants to test the other guys' power.

Comment

Donaire is easily more skilled than Pacman, by a large amount too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Donaire is easily more skilled than Pacman, by a large amount too.
            Yep by a long way too , if Donaire was a WW he would KO Pac , and he would give Floyd a lot more of a fight than Pac will , Donaire is the better fighter its just harder to get the hype going down in them weights .

Comment

The obvious answer should be Donaire, but he does not consistently use the skills we know he has.

Comment

Rigo has more skill.

Comment

Working...
                X