Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BCS is the biggest god damn joke in all of sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still butt hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      There is no comparison of ok state and ok and sec. Lsu is clearly the best team in the country. They went throigh the hardest schedule in the country undefeated. And its not even close.

Check is such a blind sec hater big 10 ***sucker thqt he didnt egen make the best point for the bcs sucking this yr. Before i say that point, let me express that i think ok state should he playing lsu. They beat better teams tham bama and their loss was under extenuating circumstances.

Ok state would get mashed up by lsu

Anyway.... Bama isnt even playing for the sec chqmpionship. Why should they play for the national championship? R u fukin kidding me? Lsu has to Play an extra game, while bama and ther scumbag coach rests and gameplans for an extra week? Wtf kind of shi t is that? Lsu is getting penalized straight up for beating the best teams in the country and winning the toighest conference in the country. Its bullshi t. Drop conference championships if you're not gonna hage ppayoffs. Playoffs is the best solution.
      This isn't about Big10 or even LSU, LSU is deserving. This is how the BCS is hypocritical and how ALABAMA doesn't deserve to be in. This is about how the BCS fuked Michigan in 2006 and how they fuked Texas in 2008 by saying stuff like you have to win your conference, yadda yadda yadda. LSU deserves to be in but Alabama, that is a joke.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      still butt hurt

That was an ultimate travesty as well. Should be a better bowl year for Michigan this year.

Comment

It's sad, just fuking sad. In 2006 when Michigan went on the ROAD, against the number 1 team and their arch rival Ohio State they lost by 3 points. SEC land cried "there can't be a rematch, they didn't win their division". They cried, "Michigan had their chance, give someone else a try". So they allowed a Florida team that lost to Ole Miss, at HOME get in. Fast forward to this year, same thing but SEC land cries "gotta let the best two play". Fuk whoever is in charge and screwed my program. I hate your guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          It's sad, just fuking sad. In 2006 when Michigan went on the ROAD, against the number 1 team and their arch rival Ohio State they lost by 3 points. SEC land cried "there can't be a rematch, they didn't win their division". They cried, "Michigan had their chance, give someone else a try". So they allowed a Florida team that lost to Ole Miss, at HOME get in. Fast forward to this year, same thing but SEC land cries "gotta let the best two play". Fuk whoever is in charge and screwed my program. I hate your guts.

Problem is that florida was clearly the better team (as evidenced by the nat'l championship game). So what they bcs folks did is put the two best teams in the country against each other both years, which they should do.

Think about it like this. What would the line be on lsu v ok st and what woupd it be on lsu v bama?

Another thing you're leaving out is that florida played an extra tough game in
          2006 qith the sec championship. Gives them additional juice for tiebreakers. Which bama DID NOT have this year.

Fuk bama and their slimeball head coach.

Comment

I've never fully been a fan of college football because I can't stand that there is no playoff. It's the only sport I know of, college or pro, that doesn't have a playoff, and it's such crap.

Comment

how exactly does the BCS work? Is it like a "plug in the number" into a formula, and a computer spits it out kind of deal? based on votes as well? ive never really taken the time to listen/learn about how the system works. . . i come from a basketball school, UNC, not really a football school. . . but i still support FSU in college football (and our season was GREAT SUCCESS because we beat FLorida AND Miami). . .

Comment

agreed $EC has bought there way into the espn media their conference has the most money due to the fact no one in those states have much better things to do but watch football...not that its a bad thing just how it is...Bama was better than LSU in their game i think but i agree that OState should have got in...there one loss was the same night after they all had gotten the news of ANOTHER tragic plane crash in their school...that has to weigh somehow i'd think

Comment

I'm with Walt on this here. I think its bull**** that Bama gets extra rest, and more time to prep, for us in the NC. But **** it, it is what it is. The two best teams in the land are gonna face each other once again.

While OK state was a good team this year. A loss to Iowa St is a bigger pill to swallow than a loss to LSU. If LSU would've loss to Iowa State we wouldnt be playing in the BSC Championship, what makes OK St so special that such a loss should be overlooked? Was Iowa St even ranked this year?????????

Sombody mentioned that they would've rather even Oregon to be playin us in the NC. Uhhhhh. We already beat Oregon, at the begining of the season when they were number 2 in the nation.........remember?

Bottomline, stop cryin cause your team got shut out of the National Championship. You want them to be in? Tell um to WIN.....And do it CONVINCINGLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                    how exactly does the BCS work? Is it like a "plug in the number" into a formula, and a computer spits it out kind of deal? based on votes as well? ive never really taken the time to listen/learn about how the system works. . . i come from a basketball school, UNC, not really a football school. . . but i still support FSU in college football (and our season was GREAT SUCCESS because we beat FLorida AND Miami). . .
                    They base their rankings on three polls. One where the coaches vote, one where the media votes, and one where computers rank the teams based on some formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      I'm with Walt on this here. I think its bull**** that Bama gets extra rest, and more time to prep, for us in the NC. But **** it, it is what it is. The two best teams in the land are gonna face each other once again.

While OK state was a good team this year. A loss to Iowa St is a bigger pill to swallow than a loss to LSU. If LSU would've loss to Iowa State we wouldnt be playing in the BSC Championship, what makes OK St so special that such a loss should be overlooked? Was Iowa St even ranked this year?????????

Sombody mentioned that they would've rather even Oregon to be playin us in the NC. Uhhhhh. We already beat Oregon, at the begining of the season when they were number 2 in the nation.........remember?

Bottomline, stop cryin cause your team got shut out of the National Championship. You want them to be in? Tell um to WIN.....And do it CONVINCINGLY.
                      I'm willing to give Oklahoma State a pass on losing to Iowa State because of the plane crash the day before with the woman's basketball team. That's a hell of a thing to have on your mind going into a game.

Comment

Working...
                      X