Vitali is so much better than Wlad it's ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    Wladimir may have koed Lewis.
    everything wlad can do. lewis can do better.

Comment

I think vitali would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Looking better is one thing, your opposition is another. Vitali's resume is so unimpressive..I don't know. Wladimir deserves a lot more credit than he gets on these boards.
        Absolut true, Wlad is much better and has the much better resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          He's lost to the two best opponents he's faced

No hate or disrespect to any Klit fan, but NO ONE ever seems to mention this, just that he was "up on the scorecards" when he lost. He's like Ricky HAtton except Hatton beat Kosta where Vitali beat, Kirk Johnson.
          i don't care about the byrd fight it is just a statistical value. vitali was without a doubt by far the better boxer and clearly dominated him. injuries just happen that's not vitali's fault.
          the lewis fight was a tough one and i think it could have gone in either direction if it wouldn't have been stopped. lewis ist one of the best ever and vitali proved he is in the same league!

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            i don't care about the byrd fight it is just a statistical value. vitali was without a doubt by far the better boxer and clearly dominated him. injuries just happen that's not vitali's fault.
            the lewis fight was a tough one and i think it could have gone in either direction if it wouldn't have been stopped. lewis ist one of the best ever and vitali proved he is in the same league!
            Yes, by getting stopped in the sixth round.

Comment

Wladimir is the better technical boxer. Wlad fights tall cautiously behind his jab and a high guard and uses his boxing skills to outbox his opponent.

His jab, Right hand, Left hook, Defence, Footwork and speed are better than Vitali's.

He also has one punch KO power which Vitali lacks.

Vitali is a very awkward unconventional fighter. He fights tall, with his hands low, mainly uses his jab and loves throwing a big right hand behind it.

He is far more aggressive and throws more punches than Wladimir because his better chin allows him to take more risks.

Although Wladimir has the better power, Vitali's power is nothing to joke about. He breaks his opponents down round by round with hard jabs, right hands and a mixture of combinations.

Vitali's speed is also very good for someone his size, his defence isn't very good but his high workrate tends to leave his opponents without much opportunity to throw.

Both are great fighters, Wladimir has the better resume.

Comment

Originally posted by jisi View Post
                Absolut true, Wlad is much better and has the much better resume.
                he is much better? why do you think so? he has the better resume but why is he much better?

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                  he is much better? why do you think so? he has the better resume but why is he much better?
                  You just answered your own question.

Comment

Yes, by getting stopped in the sixth round.
                    lewis landed the harder punches and vitali landed more punches. it could have gone either way on that night, i think. if you say prime for prime lewis had an edge i maybe would agree

Comment

You just answered your own question.
                      resume doesn't necessarily equal skill, does it?
                      Last edited by Epinephrine; 09-12-2011, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X