Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#168 Bivol loses to Canelo the way Dawson lost to Ward! Here’s why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #168 Bivol loses to Canelo the way Dawson lost to Ward! Here’s why!

You funna talk shhhz about making 168 cause you want that payday membaz! Canelo ain’t Callum Smith mayne!

The reason Bivol would dare DRAIN to 168 was to make a bag. That’s what Bivol’s handlers would attempt. No 175 Eastern Euro’s selling hard in the states. Promoters want the primo dollars not the local currencies from where these guys fight!!

So! You wanted 168!! Call out Canelo at 168 and get smashed!! You will see what a LHW looks like draining 7lbs further to fight Canelo!

Lol. You guys actually think Bivol would fight comfortably against Canelo at 168?

This is like the “154-168 easy for me mayne!”

Only in fantasy land

Comment

This fight wont happen but if its at SMW i bet on Nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Only in fantasy land
        Actually we funna make this fight at 169 then so Canelo can snatch that LHW strap!

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
          Actually we funna make this fight at 169 then so Canelo can snatch that LHW strap!
          Lame but sure he can try. Bivol won't be that drained and is still young. Bivol is better than about everyone Canelo has fought except for Floyd and GGG...and he is bigger too. Won't be easy at all, but he can win.

Comment

You funna talk shhhz about making 168 cause you want that payday membaz! Canelo ain’t Callum Smith mayne!

The reason Bivol would dare DRAIN to 168 was to make a bag. That’s what Bivol’s handlers would attempt. No 175 Eastern Euro’s selling hard in the states. Promoters want the primo dollars not the local currencies from where these guys fight!!

So! You wanted 168!! Call out Canelo at 168 and get smashed!! You will see what a LHW looks like draining 7lbs further to fight Canelo!

Lol. You guys actually think Bivol would fight comfortably against Canelo at 168?

This is like the “154-168 easy for me mayne!”
            Bivol says he makes 168 easy. He is not that big and would not be drained at all 168. He could fight there all the time if he wanted to. Canelo will never take that challenge. He won't even think about it. Bivol is young, prime,undefeated, a great boxer and a fast hard puncher with both hands. He is not old and pass prime and twice KOed like Kovalev. He has never been knocked down.
            In my opinion he beat Canelo and it would not be close. He might KO Canelo. But it doesn't matter because the fight will never happen. Callum Smith is just as good as Bivol and I think he would beat Canelo but that fight will never happen either. Now go ahead and get pissed off and give me some rude smart ass answer like you always do when anyone says your hero Canelo might lose a fight.

Comment

Don't you know a damn thing about boxing rules? Bivol can weigh under 168 and his 175 pound title is still on the line. As long as he weighs 175 or less his 175 pound title is at stake. He could weigh 159 and his light heavyweight title is still on the line. That is the trick Leonard used to win a title at both 168 and 175 in the same fight. Why would it be important for Canelo to snatch a LHW belt unless he was going to stay at that weight and defend the title? It doesn't matter because he can't beat Bivol and he will never fight him.

Comment

Bivol will F up Canelo at 168 100%

Comment

Well yeah, Canelo's a more complete fighter and isn't really that much smaller than Bivol as he is a weight bully

Comment

Lol.

Bivol is a natural 168 but fights at 175 because that is where the money and belts were.

168 is a fairly dead division. Bivol would not be draining to 168 and in all of his interviews he talks about this.

Comment

Working...
                    X