No announcement yet.

Its all about punishing the rich with the Democrat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    The entire celebrity world/establishment are pro-democrat.

That's reason alone to support the opposition. **** the establishment!!
    Your on the pipe dude. Your avitar is very fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Your on the pipe dude. Your avitar is very fitting.
      You're* avatar*

Tell you what bro, for a so called lawyer, you can't spell for $h1t!

It's OK, you can tell us the truth, you're really a fat kid living in his momma's basement collecting welfare checks.

Don't be ashamed of who you are, no need to make up stories.

Comment

You're* avatar*

Tell you what bro, for a so called lawyer, you can't spell for $h1t!

It's OK, you can tell us the truth, you're really a fat kid living in his momma's basement collecting welfare checks.

Don't be ashamed of who you are, no need to make up stories.
        Lol
        Ok bootleg 1bad.

Comment

Lol
          Ok bootleg 1bad.
          A very witty comeback. Well done son, but better luck next time.

Comment

You mean the 6th largest economy in the world? One state is the 6th largest economy in he world and your attempting to make that a negative. Lol. Stay in yiur rural area and keep thumping that bible and keep voting for trunp. I’ll keep voting my pocket book and will stay in Cali where I can make money. Lol
            You take solace that Hollywood and Silicon Valley is making hundreds of billions of dollars meanwhile you and the rest of the peasants struggle to make rent.

Have you made plans to move to Texas or Arizona like the rest of your kin folk?

Comment

A very witty comeback. Well done son, but better luck next time.
              At least I tried. All you did was point out a typo...and try to correlates that to My profession. Classic 1bad. Like it bothers me and like it matters on a boxing forum, especially when you knew exactly what I was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                You take solace that Hollywood and Silicon Valley is making hundreds of billions of dollars meanwhile you and the rest of the peasants struggle to make rent.

Have you made plans to move to Texas or Arizona like the rest of your kin folk?
                Will never move to either of those blazing hot desert states. I do well where I’m at. I can afford it. FYI there are 40 million people here. Most of them can afford it too...

Comment

Will never move to either of those blazing hot desert states. I do well where I’m at. I can afford it. FYI there are 40 million people here. Most of them can afford it too...
                  BULL**** you live in Norcal and it gets to be 105 at times. BTW people that make money are leaving Cali. They helped TX stay red.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    BULL**** you live in Norcal and it gets to be 105 at times. BTW people that make money are leaving Cali. They helped TX stay red.
                    One day a year. Beats 300 days a year.

And I’m not even talking about the humidity factor. Make it miserable in Texas.
                    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 11-22-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X