Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Eazy E and 2Pac ever acknowledge each other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

Was 2Pac not a part of Death Row yet when Eazy's "Real Motherfu*kin G's" came out? Because Eazy went in pretty hard on Dre and Snoop and Death Row in general. You would think 2Pac wouldn't take kindly to that.

And as far as Eazy E going after Dr. Dre in the first place, that's mostly because he left NWA right or was it something else? And why did he go after Snoop, just because they were close?

Fu*kin Wit Dre Day came out before Real Motherfu*kin G's right?
    I just edited my last post... 2pac wasn't with DR until 95-96 EZ died in early 95... And EZ went after everyone on DR... Dogg Pound Snoop Dre Suge etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      I just edited my last post... 2pac wasn't with DR until 95-96 EZ died in early 95... And EZ went after everyone on DR... Dogg Pound Snoop Dre Suge etc...
      And where did the whole east coast vs west coast beef come into play? Was this after Eazy was deceased? I remember hearing something about Dogg Pound shooting a video dissing New York and NY Rappers.....IN New York and apparently their trailer got shot up or something.

Man these kats had a lot of beef back in the 90s whether it be with themselves or people from the opposite side of America. Crazy stuff.

Comment

Yes. Tupac actually got AIDS from Eazy-E. That's why he staged his own murder, because dying of AIDS would've obviously been quite embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
          Yes. Tupac actually got AIDS from Eazy-E. That's why he staged his own murder, because dying of AIDS would've obviously been quite embarrassing.
          Perhaps you stumbled in the wrong thread. Maybe there are some Elton John records you could occupy yourself with?

Comment

Dre left Death Row because they were out of control. Their were reports Suge and his crew made someone drink urine or they just pissed on them. Suge was the baddest mofo in rap history. He was a legit thug.

Fredro Starr from one of the baddest New York groups ever, Onyx was even shook when Suge offered him a spot on Death Row. Theirs a video of him talking about it on youtube.

Shows how tough Biggy and Nas were back in the day to try and go toe to toe with these killas.

Comment

I truly believe Biggy came at Pac hard with "Who Shot Ya" no question. Biggy was holding back for not wanting to start something, but when the fans started booin' and chantin' Pac, Biggy let it all out. That was a full out diss.

Nas on the other hand is conflicting. Snoop Dogg says Pac and Death Row plunked Nas in Central Park after the MTV music awards in 1996, but Nas said they confronted each other and we're gonna squash their beef when Nas came to LA. The outlaws gave Nas props for not sticking the NY goons on them because that definitely could of got ugly and we could of lost Nas too along with more death row people.

It was straight up war back then. Best days of rap music no doubt because the hate and the struggle was real.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                I've never heard anything of Eazy E and 2Pac acknowledging each other whether it be through song lyrics, beefs, shout outs or anything the like.

I find it kind of weird considering they were both somewhat in the same category of gangsta/west coast rap, and the fact that they both lived in the LA area. I know Pac allegedly had ties to some Piru sets in LA and Eazy E was closely affiliated with Kelly Blocc Crips. Were they just at their musical peaks at different times?

And where does Dr. Dre come into play here? He was involved in beefs with both of them right?

You seem really interested in the story so you should read the book "Have gun will travel" about the whole Death row story.

For me the whole Dre Tupac Snoop Death row East West bull**** comes down to Suge Knight being a complete nasty *******. And Tupac feeling paranoid after his first shooting, and to somewhat feeling he owes the man who got him outta jail"Suge" some loyalty. Although there are story's in the last few week's of his life he wanted the **** outta Death row.

Comment

Working...
                X