Broner-Marquez is going to be a exact replay of Hopkins-Pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner-Marquez is going to be a exact replay of Hopkins-Pavlik

Pavlik-
    The new American Hype. Dominating his division. Looks unbeatable. Decides to move up in weight too quickly and gets brutally exposed by Hopkins. Who was considered to be old and on his way out.
    Broner
    The new Hype. Looks so dominant. Will most likely move up in weight too fast and get dominated for every single round against a old Marquez.
    Broner
    43.24%
    Marquez
    56.76%

no..................

Comment

I don't think any of the four fight remotely like any of the other three. There's no way Marquez-Broner would look anything like Hopkins-Pavlik, no matter how dominant either was.

Comment

maybe Taylor-Pavlik

Comment

I want Marquez vs Bradley first

Comment

i would expect marquez to beat broner, but you have to give broner more credit then that. kelly was a big puncher but he was and is still pretty limited as a fighter. broner isn't.

Comment

pac-jmm IV shouldnt have happen. this is a better fight for marquez.. he could lose though, but he can also teach the young dog a lesson..

no way its gonna be hopkins-pavlik version, can u see marquez showboating if he's winning the fight?

Comment

Hops and JMM are equally great boxers. The real difference is between the young dudes. Broner is a much better boxer already than Pavlik will ever be. He can combine offense and defense, Pavlik has to wait until his opponent stops throwing before he can get his combinations off. Hops' movement and speed confused Pavlik. If JMM doesn't get Broner to bite on his feints, he's going to be getting tagged a lot. JMM-Broner would be a close fight.

Comment

Terrible comparison.

Comment

Awful comparison friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X