No announcement yet.

Is Mikey Garcia another Adrien Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Not even close imo Garcia has avoided a certain style(fast feet)but has many wins vs top opp.Broner has none except A Demarco(bottom top 10) and P Malignaggi(bottom top 10 at best at 47 better @ 40).Mikey has beaten Salido,Martinez,Easter,Lippenets and he beat Broner so don't think comparison is anywhere near imo.
    Mikey > Broner any day...

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Both 4 division champs with weak opposition. When they stepped up against flawed big guys they got thoroughly dominated. I see the parallel. Both have the skills but simply do not have the physical gifts.

What u think?
      Don’t insult about burgers like that

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Not even close imo Garcia has avoided a certain style(fast feet)but has many wins vs top opp.Broner has none except A Demarco(bottom top 10) and P Malignaggi(bottom top 10 at best at 47 better @ 40).Mikey has beaten Salido,Martinez,Easter,Lippenets and he beat Broner so don't think comparison is anywhere near imo.

salido is a .500 journeyman at the high level. you actually listed Lippenets. ya you couldn't spell it. nobody can. just ****en lmao

pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          I mean the fact he thoroughly beat Broner shows he's not Broner or on that level lol.

And the OP said when they faced big flawed fighters they got beat. Um, Spence is an elite WW, rated no lower than 2nd. No shame in losing to someone like him.
          Broner is smaller than Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            salido is a .500 journeyman at the high level. you actually listed Lippenets. ya you couldn't spell it. nobody can. just ****en lmao

pathetic
            No pathetic is you trying to compare Mikey to Broner you idiot lmao.For crying out loud up for dumbest post of year.He beat him lol.And Salido is a .500 journeyman????You cant read a record or what?Go be a troll somewhere else moron."Is broner the same as Mikey"lmao put up a poll idiot and see how many agree with you outside your alts lol.Good bye

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
              I've never seen Broner totally dominated. He lost some fights but not dominated.

There's no comparison between the two. Garcia is a fairly humble guy who thought he could beat the bigger Spence. No one realized Spence was that much better than him. Broner think he can beat everyone including the people that already beat him.

? Maidana beat his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I think he is much better than Broner because he easily beat him recently.
                That just makes too much sense to fly here you should know that lol.

Comment

Mikey's 1 dimension is far more vast than Broners. On that note Mikey depends of fighters who wear cement shoes for feet and Broner was within that dimension LOL

Mikey is like a small Kelly Pavlik and has a great 1-2, but once they saw guys who could use foot speed and angles they looked really bad. I'm surprised Robert was not telling Mikey to punch Errol in the nuts between rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    I mean the fact he thoroughly beat Broner shows he's not Broner or on that level lol.

And the OP said when they faced big flawed fighters they got beat. Um, Spence is an elite WW, rated no lower than 2nd. No shame in losing to someone like him.
                    Trust me common sense will be lost on this guy.Nice post

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Mikey > Broner any day...
                      Yup and twice on sundays.

Comment

Working...
                      X